Outlier

ordo

Lots of shirt iteration in process right now so yeah, might happen. I personally like it as is for the iphone. It doesn't go all the way in, but the storm flap actually tightens against pocket to make a more secure hold. Obviously different people have different tastes, but I can at least guarantee that whatever we release with shirt pockets will be tested with iPhones.

The Galaxy Note 2 is a bit too big for the pockets of my Supermarine SoftCore Jacket (XS) and I couldn't button down the flaps. That's a problem when it's snowing hard. It eventually came down to keeping the device or stop wearing the damn jacket so much. I switched phones.

The Galaxy Note 2 is a bit too big for the pockets of my Supermarine SoftCore Jacket (XS) and I couldn't button down the flaps. That's a problem when it's snowing hard. It eventually came down to keeping the device or stop wearing the damn jacket so much. I switched phones.

Couldnt you just have taken it to a tailor and got an extended pocket put in?

the thought didn't cross my mind. I haven't taken any of my tech clothing to a tailor yet. Seemed easier to just switch phones to be honest.

Yea, it dosent cross a lot of peoples minds. Its so simple and cheap to do stuff like that, people dont realize that though.

Dungarees have the biggest thigh of them all besides keirin cuts. I don't know why they make the thighs that big when they are suppose to be slim cut. If I had to guess, I would say because they are not stretchy.

Go for the climbers if you are skinny, and don't mind the back pockets and thigh construction. Or if you just want a nice pair that you could wear anywhere get the OGs.

Dungarees have the biggest thigh of them all besides keirin cuts. I don't know why they make the thighs that big when they are suppose to be slim cut. If I had to guess, I would say because they are not stretchy.

I have the Keirin Cuts.

Im 6'1 175, so im pretty slim. IMO the Keirins fit perfectly. They are slim w/o looking like they are painted on.

You have to remember, these are marketed towards cyclist.

tossing this out here, if anyones interested I'm selling a pivotal bomber for pretty cheap....heres a link.

http://supertalk.sup...need-sold-asap/

Oooooh, tempting. If it wasn't already in the 80's every day I'd be all over that. I've been looking for that color in large for ages.

May still do it if you haven't sold it by my next payday.

i was just contemplating a new summer suit when outlier decided to email me about this lil' guy: http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/blazer.html

instacopped the combo. I previously paired OG blazer (sized down 1 so it would be more fitted like a traditional blazer) + navy OGs this winter to great effect... all the benefits of a suit without the worry of damaging it.

Got my new Three Ways in today. Feel slightly more TTS than the old iteration I have.

I KNOW!!! I im a 29 in new OGs, and had to send the 29 three ways back, ordered 30s. I am so surprised and thankful that they are still in stock.

What colors did you get?

also, for anyone that isn't on the mailing list, the ultralight blazer is back in stock, and there is a deal on the UL blazer + Pants right now.

also grabbed blazer + pants combo. figure'd it be worth it in summer...also like all that they do so :)

I KNOW!!! I im a 29 in new OGs, and had to send the 29 three ways back, ordered 30s. I am so surprised and thankful that they are still in stock.

What colors did you get?

Went with the Navy. The other pair I had was the red ones from Park & Bond, so I'm not sure if that's last summer or the one before. I was kinda surprised to see them turn up today since I didn't think they were going out until this week. I'm borderline shocked they still seem to have everything but some of the larger sizes in stock, Three Way-wise.

damn, can't believe they aren't making more caps. thanks for the info SuE. wonder why they would stop? nobody else makes caps like they made, using next-level materials. kicking myself for not picking up one of those storm caps when I had the chance.

I chose the Secolux ventile hat, over the Outlier storm cap, because of the ear flaps (although Secolux's headband is worse than Outlier's :/). Swrve has a goretex cap and Rapha has a schoeller fabric cap.

I don't care for cycling caps though; I wouldn't wear it if not for the weather protection. I'm looking for a 5-panel ventile or schoeller fabric cap

damn, can't believe they aren't making more caps. thanks for the info SuE. wonder why they would stop?

There's a difference between "no plans" and "not ever," no need to panic

probably the wrong thread but as the topic of hats has come up, can someone please recommend a beanie/night watch type hat?

Buzz Rickson makes a great one

unfortunately I f**ked up my merino wool one in the wash :(

How did that happen?! If you're willing to splurge, daniel is offering a cashmere beanie, KR-H1, in the Acronym community sales thread. However winter's almost over and all the good beanies/short watch caps are too warm for the summer. Might as well wait 'til next season for when Outlier restocks.

How did that happen?! If you're willing to splurge, daniel is offering a cashmere beanie, KR-H1, in the Acronym community sales thread. However winter's almost over and all the good beanies/short watch caps are too warm for the summer. Might as well wait 'til next season for when Outlier restocks.

stuck it in the machine at the required 30°c temperature and it came out at half the size, everything else came out ok.

thanks for the heads up on daniel's sale but acronym a bit too rich for me unfortunately. like you say the sun is starting to make an appearance so I might just wait until nearer the end of the year to look for one as they'll be more options too.

Edited by scamster