Outlier

ordo

i went today but i felt like most of the stuff was not a deal at 80...

going back tomorrow gonna grab some shit for 40 for sures

edit: i should say it's all a deal considering retail but it didn't seem to be going anywhere and there's always tomorrow.

Edited by Stacks

yesterday morning there were no significant coats left of any kind (vests, bombers were all gone except for a maroon bomber thing and some cardigans). There were lots of pants in every size and a bunch of shirts. The shoe selection was just like 4 pairs 2 size 12 and 2 womens 7.5 and some other size all black or olive (my size gonna kop today hopefully).

also to the multiple proxy requests I will be there for around 11-11:30 am est to grab my shit and get on my with my life but if you text me at [too late] I'll see what I can do for you. won't set a hard proxy fee but my suggestion is "be cool."

Edited by Stacks

Are the 60/30 chinos really slimmer than the Nyco Slims? Looking at the measurements, it certainly appears that way; the chinos are 2" slimmer in the thigh. I have a 30 in the Nycos, and I was thinking about picking up a 29 in the 60/30s since they stretch, but I don't want them to be skin tight. Does anyone have experience with both?

Finally broke my Outlier cherry and have some Three Way's getting here tomorrow. Right before Park & Bond closed, they had their red ones marked down to $68 and I put them in my cart and never got around to checking out. When Gilt absorbed them, I had a $25 credit so put it towards them and got them dirt cheap since they were still in my cart. The red isn't my favorite, but figured I couldn't pass it up for the price.

The three way's are probably my favorite summertime shorts. I see people complaining about the length being too short, but i like it. I saw those reds at $68, that's a steal.

My outlier stuff gets more use/dollar spent than probably all of my other clothes combined. I just wore my original pair of workwear pants until they are literally coming apart at the seams (after about 3 years of at least weekly wear), will get them repaired and keep wearing them. I have a pair of three way and workwear shorts and those have been my go-to shorts for the past 2/3 summers. And I wear all this stuff to ride (and swim) in, not just sitting around office.

It holds up well, I love that I can bring one pair of shorts somewhere and be able to ride, swim, dry out, and look good for dinner with an oxford.

Stacks hooked it up for the as is sale, I am going to be set for a couple years when it comes to pants and shorts to ride in. At 40/pop my dollar/times worn margin on these things are going to be through the roof.

So were any of the pieces you guys picked up damaged or irregular in any way? Anyone get any cool samples or experimental items?

Some guy mentioned on twitter getting a pair of rain pants for $40 but that's all I heard so far. Not much has turned up on eBay (although it could just be my searches aren't very good — I see items in the sold listings that never showed up in my searches <_< )

Are the 60/30 chinos really slimmer than the Nyco Slims? Looking at the measurements, it certainly appears that way; the chinos are 2" slimmer in the thigh. I have a 30 in the Nycos, and I was thinking about picking up a 29 in the 60/30s since they stretch, but I don't want them to be skin tight. Does anyone have experience with both?

I emailed them about this and got this response:

"Thanks for getting in touch. If you're comfortable in your size 30 Nyco Slims then I recommend getting the 60/30 Chinos in a size 30 as well. The Chinos are cut a bit slimmer than the Nycos because of the nature of the four way stretch fabric that they're made of. Please let me know if you have any other questions and have a nice day!"

So I guess they are fairly slim.

Edited by jooky

Has anyone got the Keirin Cut dungarees in Indigo Blue? I'd love to see a full pic of them. They only have one pic on the site and it's just a tiny area on the seat.

Nvm, just checked and they have the Slim Dungarees in Indigo Blue - close enough to get the gist of it I guess.

Blown away with my new Three Ways, definitely enough so to finally pull the trigger on some pants.

Edited by brooks_

Does anyone have experience with washing their slim fits/ keirin cuts? I was able to cop another pair of slims (Thanks Nov!) from the as is sale, and they are a little more slim than the pair I bought from the webshop. I am wondering if I can expect them to shrink a bit in the thighs after a wash, or if I should consider exchanging for a pair of climbers, as I feel this slimmer fit is a little more comfortable.

Got my Keirin Cut Dungarees in the mail this morning. Holy. Crap.

These things are awesome. Look great and ridiculously comfortable. Whoever said they're like wearing sweatpants was dead on. It's usually tough to buy any sort of slim pants because all the muscle mass in my body is in my legs, but these fit perfectly. Not at all constricting even with the taper. I want a closet full of these things.