Outlier

ordo

I just ordered a size up in the slim dungarees to compare waists. I have noticed the waist more comfortable in my keirins after wearing for them for 2 days. I"ve also got a pivot shirt on its way that I am excited about...trying to have self control and not order the woolback freeshell, but damn does that look nice.

SuE, I can't button up the small all the way... haha. I guess I'm glad I didn't buy a ton of them all at once. Definitely gonna rebuy again in medium.

All the Cali Short-Sleeve shirts that I own don't button all the way at the top (around the neck), chest and length all fit perfect though. The Blazed Pivot shirts I have (same size as Cali shirts), do in fact button all the way perfectly fine. I think the Cali shirts were meant to be worn loosely unbuttoned anyway, but I could be wrong. Sizing up would be too loose around the chest for me.

Edited by TwelveAM

The new OG isn't being made in black

Back in December Outlier had a run of the new OG in black. Probably best to wait it out for another reup (or move to New York and dumpster dive in the Outlier shop leftovers)

SuE, I can't button up the small all the way... haha. I guess I'm glad I didn't buy a ton of them all at once. Definitely gonna rebuy again in medium.

I had the same issue in XS. I'm glad to know it's not just me; I was starting to think I have a weird neck size

All the Cali Short-Sleeve shirts that I own don't button all the way at the top (around the neck), chest and length all fit perfect though. The Blazed Pivot shirts I have (same size as Cali shirts), do in fact button all the way perfectly fine. I think the Cali shirts were meant to be worn loosely unbuttoned anyway, but I could be wrong. Sizing up would be too loose around the chest for me.

Actually I haven't been able to button all my outlier shirts all the way up either — all the lengths are perfect except the neck. I agree it's not dealbreaker problem, as that's not the style it's intended to be worn, in but it'd be nice to have the option all the same.

Does anyone have a pair of Black 4 Season OG's in sz 29 they want to sell? The new OG isn't being made in black, and for some reason Outlier pulled its list of physical stockists so I can't find anyone that has them. The two I could find, Chari & Co and Tokyo Fixed, both don't have black sz 29. I want to have an extra pair I can use to fuck with the fit and the climbers will be way too slim on me.

Yo bro, try Department 17 in SF.

I've had the outlier supermarines for probably two months. There is the good and the bad with the shoes, but overall I've enjoyed them. They weren't super expensive, and I am glad I was able to buy them now.

GOOD: Shoes are really comfortable after they break in. The construction is nice and definitely worth the money to me. It doesn't rain a lot where I live, but when it does I never have super problems wearing them around, unless I decide to jump into puddles or something like that. The material is light and breathable. I could definitely wear these out all year round.

BAD: Shoes are slippery as fuck sometimes. I can slide and slip when I'm walking on wet marble so I can just imagine being on ice. They are really really tight too. It took about a month for them to break in. They are water resistant, but remember that doesn't mean waterPROOF. Water will leak through if you submerge them in water so as long as you aren't doing something crazy you should be fine.

I'm looking forward to what else outlier has planned in the future.

i didn't see any coats, but maybe i missed them.They had some of those bombers in L. not a bad deal for $100.

What time did you get there, haha? Their Peacot is my favourite outerwear, I even prefer it to the softcore jacket; it's a steal at $100.

Which of the experimental items were there?

There were very few coats. I snagged a peacoat luckily by far best value I got out of the sale.

Interesting, yeah there were a lot of unlabeled pants. I'm sure some were experiments; I just saw mostly what were probably slight sample variations so experiments might be drastic.

The one that I did think was interesting. I saw a pair of what I think were climbers in the thick twill fabric.

So here's an account of my trip.

I got there around 2, and by that time all the small outerwear was gone. Just a few bombers in med/large and a cardigan or two. Plenty of pants in all sizes, but it seemed like mostly older models. A huge rack of button downs was there, and nobody was touching any of it. It was mostly pivot shirts from what I saw, so not really a good deal at $100. There were shoes, but only for big feet having gentlemen like myself. The only experimental stuff I saw was pants in slightly off cuts as delirium said.

With that out of the way, I might have a couple of items for sale if any of my proxy people don't want them.

I have a grey bomber in a large (I think, no tags), it's in perfect condition but missing a zipper in one of the pockets. They included a spare zipper, it just needs to be put in.

I also have a pair of navy trousers without a name in 32, can provide pics upon request.

Might have a pair of slim dungarees in 32 as well.

Pm me for details/pics. Not looking to make a lot of money off them, just make back what I put out plus a few dollars.