Valentine's Day Gifts

Lawl.

Same, I used to be with a girl who was all about that when I was still in school. But now, with grown-up bitches doing anything like what is suggested in this thread will unnecessarily raise expectations and make your life miserable in the future.

If after a romantic weekend trip you try to push up on your girl, it'll go like this "I'm just not in the mood. Last time we did it, we were in a hotel room and we had chocolate dipped strawberries and champagne..."

hahaha so fucking true!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same, I used to be with a girl who was all about that when I was still in school. But now, with grown-up bitches doing anything like what is suggested in this thread will unnecessarily raise expectations and make your life miserable in the future.

If after a romantic weekend trip you try to push up on your girl, it'll go like this "I'm just not in the mood. Last time we did it, we were in a hotel room and we had chocolate dipped strawberries and champagne..."

thats just a small-minded bish.

i hate forced romantic shit like this, but I have to play along... I was thinking taking her out to dinner,but for some unclear reason, her mother invited us over for dinner. They are really close, as friends, so...

Ive had remarks all year that I didnt get her anything last year, when we just where dating.

so, do I have to sneak of and buy her flowers? Or some delicious candy, or what...

^^

yeah. i get beautiful a lot. never hot, i want to rip your clothes off, let me blow you, please fuck my mom, none of that.

i think the frustrating thing is that they think i'm 'pretty' but there's never any sexual attraction. its just like if you ask a girl to look at some dude on the runway--she'll probably tell you he's great looking but she personally wouldn't fuck him.

FRUSTRATING AS FUCK.

Here I was thinking OP was a girl...

Yo, am I the only unromantic motherfucker up in this bitch? I pay no mind to valentine's day.

no. there are a lot of unromantic motherfuckers out there that's why someone invented valentines day as an excuse to get shit from their loved ones that barely remember anniversaries and birthday nevermind getting something randomly with no reason just cos. it's a trap really and normally I don't give two shits but I really do hope that all those who do will continue to do so cos last thing we need is more pple not spending

bitches luuhhh kookies

<3

100 boxes of neccos candy hearts

^cause theyre so good and u have to stockpile them....they should have them year round

<3=won

I thought I was the only one! after valentines day sale :D

• 3 years later...