Valentine's Day Gifts

Lawl.

the best policy for valentines day gifts is go with thoughtful over spendy... things to show her you care and pay attention.

think back on some good time you guys had together, some dream she mentioned to you one time, just little shit ya dig?

and if all else fails: edible arrangement

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coming from a girl, i dont like edible arrangements AT ALL

id rather get a give certificate to moes to be quite honest

or a bottle of red wine and a pack of cigs..

good suggestions so far...

to clarify, still working on dating this one. so... in that awkward time where i'm not sure that its even appropriate to even get her anything.

wrong time of the fuckin' year to find somebody you like i tell you what.

a bunch of roses... over 9000 roses... damn son where'd u buy all them roses? whats that in the middle? a porcelain replica of ur cock? how thoughtful!!

ahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaahahaa

would +rep if i could

whoever said thoughtful over spendy was right.

at least in my case, id rather it be unique cause he listened than expensive cause it was easier.

im expecting a letter in the mail and im super excited about it! <3

Yo, am I the only unromantic motherfucker up in this bitch? I pay no mind to valentine's day.

Same, I used to be with a girl who was all about that when I was still in school. But now, with grown-up bitches doing anything like what is suggested in this thread will unnecessarily raise expectations and make your life miserable in the future.

If after a romantic weekend trip you try to push up on your girl, it'll go like this "I'm just not in the mood. Last time we did it, we were in a hotel room and we had chocolate dipped strawberries and champagne..."