kiya

Visvim F/W 2013

2 stores in la? Idk if MOHAWK GENERAL STORE has gotten better in the last few years but if fucking sucked last time I was there. And Portland, and haven shop in 3 cities and a place in Montreal!

46A494AB-5BC0-4609-A984-20C746055B5F-670

That V's for A's thing comes out really awkward when you use it with a word that has actual V's in it.

caravan jacket on pic #2 looks nice but i guess it will cost like 2K

No it wont even be 1000. Its not a wool liner. It's still nice though. Cord version or a wool check.

I like that FW13 collection a lot, styling looks good. Still I don't think I will buy anything this time.

yeah me too .. maybe if there any interesting shoes or shirt .. but yeah .. might skip this season

Thinkin about copping the brigadier mids. Anyone know sizing info? I do 9 for virgil which is snug, 9 for grizzly and 9.5 for cochise.

Thanks guys!

^ shame my sizing crystal ball is broken but when I get it back from the repair shop I'll let you know. they're telling me sometime after Aug. 3rd.

^ shame my sizing crystal ball is broken but when I get it back from the repair shop I'll let you know. they're telling me sometime after Aug. 3rd.

ruco, thanks man!

^ I added that guy, no response? Gotta wait for an approval is it?

how do we join the wechat room?

there should be a QR code for the chat group. maybe someone can post it here 

Download wechat

Add 342072814

Say visvim and country you're from

Or add me akuma no uta

Download wechat

Add 342072814

Say visvim and country you're from

Or add me akuma no uta

Sent request!

San Francisco just got a stockist, you can guess who it is pretty easily.  (i don't know if they want it public yet, hence why i'm not announcing it)

Darkside?

Maybe UnionMade actually

Edited by jcashen87

Darkside?

Maybe UnionMade actually

Prob not darkside I chat with the owners a bunch and they say it's too expensive to move although everything else there is about the same price so I don't know why they wouldn't. Looks like maas Edited by Fycus

self edge

Lower management at Visvim has expressed interest in the past to sell to us but upper management would never let it happen, they don't want to be affiliated with vintage-style clothing retailers.  Also, i enjoy really liking a brand that i don't carry, its a nice change to beast over stuff at other stores for once.

Conflicted about picking up the brigadiers, anybody want to chime in on color preferences? Leaning towards camel or lt brown. Lt brown would be a must have if it didnt have red sole...

Conflicted about picking up the brigadiers, anybody want to chime in on color preferences? Leaning towards camel or lt brown. Lt brown would be a must have if it didnt have red sole...

I'm definitely getting them in black, maybe even in tan too but i'm hoping Union gets them in all colors so i can compare them in person before buying.

^ seven vinneus, join the wechat group haha

I'm definitely getting them in black, maybe even in tan too but i'm hoping Union gets them in all colors so i can compare them in person before buying.

srs? They look too much like red wings.

I kinda feel the same way about the leather ones, but then I looked around for a similar redwing model and could not find anything that was similar in terms of shaft height and last. 

Edited by Fycus