kiya

Visvim F/W 2013

Thanks. Do you kniw price range for the totem?

Totem is gonna be expensive.

Best Kilgore of the season (and probably ever) is the yak wool one.

I've handled the linen, and I like it a lot, but the pockets are too flimsy. The yak wool looks a lot more sturdy.

All this talk is driving my anticipation... I have the linen, and it's great for this time of the year but agree with Akuma... nothing is ever going in the pockets.

Anyone pulled the trigger on the bison virgils?

Best Kilgores IMO are any of the nat Giza ones. The fabric feels the best to me and is the perfect weight for year round, I herd the yak wool is very nice but many people told me they were upset with how thin it was

saltz - also picked up the black bison Virgil's, not as tight as my ICT Virgil's but certainly 'substantial' as Protues puts it

kilgore's - certainly agree with the mr mastermind over here on the Giza ones. I have the ICT dark indigo one with vintage fabric elbow patches and its lovely fabric and details/color. Tried on the Linen at trunk show and heard the threads busting when I 'hulk flexed' in the size 4 so passed on it but that blue one is nice. The Yak was cool but fabric kinda too drapey for me and with it being wool any humidity would sure to shrink it so passed on it (not to mention price tag)

And truth be told I pre ordered that slub cord Kilgore even with the peace sign and emoticon patch fu ck it, I'll rock it still (btw i planed to remove the smiley face patch and sell to master). Couldnt resist the unique cord color and the finishing was tight IMO (blue one ordered)

Edited by Hatful of Hallow

saltz - also picked up the black bison Virgil's, not as tight as my ICT Virgil's but certainly 'substantial' as Protues puts it

kilgore's - certainly agree with the mr mastermind over here on the Giza ones. I have the ICT dark indigo one with vintage fabric elbow patches and its lovely fabric and details/color. Tried on the Linen at trunk show and heard the threads busting when I 'hulk flexed' in the size 4 so passed on it but that blue one is nice. The Yak was cool but fabric kinda too drapey for me and with it being wool any humidity would sure to shrink it so passed on it (not to mention price tag)

And truth be told I pre ordered that slub cord blue Kilgore even with the peace sign and emoticon patch fu ck it, I'll rock it still (btw i planed to remove the smily face patch and sell to master). Couldnt resist the unique cord color and the finishing was tight IMO (blue one ordered)

removing the smiley face patch is a smart move, i'll do the same too. the peace patch looks ok on the overall look to me.

Sean & Proteus... good pick up re the black virgils! they look great to me so may see if they have my size when I next head out East. I am tempted with a black pair although I am missing a suede pair of boots in my collection, just wanna see the lt brown suede ones first hand.

Kilgores... lets wait and see how the cord one comes out. I will second and third the big vibes on the ICT Kilgore. The fabric is amazing and is definitely one of my favourities.

Does anybody have a hook for getting the brig boots at retail? I want to order the camel's in a 10 or 10.5 if it matters, would rather not pay proxy fee if I can order direct at JP retail. 

any idea if theres any low top sneakers(not skagway) thats coming out for 13FW ? like gabo, kiefer etc?

20130711_370819.jpg

20130711_370831.jpg

20130711_370832.jpg

VISVIM CHINOOK PARKA 2.5L GORE-TEX
PRICE:ï¿¥88,200

20130711_370839.jpg

VISVIM KILGORE JKT KAPALA SLUB (CORDUROY)
COLOR:OLIVE/BLUE/BROWN
PRICE:ï¿¥60,900

20130711_370821.jpg

VISVIM SS WILD BUNCH BLAZER DAMAGED
COLOR:INDIGO(DAMAGED)
PRICE:ï¿¥47,250

20130711_370824.jpg

VISVIM CRAVAT OXFORD SHIRT (GIZA)
PRICE:ï¿¥27,300

20130711_370829.jpg

VISVIM SOCIAL SCULPTURE 03 DAMAGED-5
PRICE:ï¿¥43,050

20130711_370822.jpg

20130711_370823.jpg

20130711_370820.jpg

20130711_370834.jpg

VISVIM QUILTED TEE S/S
PRICE:ï¿¥15,540

20130711_370836.jpg

VISVIM QUILTED TEE S/S (CHI FLAG)
PRICE:ï¿¥15,540

20130711_370825.jpg

VISVIM BRIGADIER BOOTS MID-FOLK
PRICE:ï¿¥79,800

20130711_370826.jpg

VISVIM SKAGWAY HI KAPALA
PRICE:ï¿¥48,300

20130711_370827.jpg

20130711_370828.jpg

20130711_370818.jpg

nothing really caught my eye. probably just the jacket in first pic, looks quite warm for winter. 

Edited by seven.homme

Thanks Playahater! 

Anybody know what's the boot in the last pic?

these maybe famous last words but this was the first time in years i skipped the pre-order and this confirms that i'm definitely not lining hn's pockets as much as usual this winter !

Thanks Playahater! 

Anybody know what's the boot in the last pic?

holtom

Holtom look pretty nice in that pic. The decoy duck boots look a lot better too but still not my thing. Seems like a good deal of the peace/smiley face stuff is coming out first drop. Better stuff to come later, not much stand out from the first line of deliveries it seems though.

solid items coming out this fall. jakob shirt, social sculpture bd shirt damaged, rust belt chambray, sundance shirt giza and of course the brigadier boots.

Is there another skagway other than the kapala for fw? It'll be a good season to find a linen sashion skagway from ss12, if I can skip any skagway from this collection

Thinking I need a pair of those Brigadiers.

Need to stop by FIL next time I'm in Singapore.