Visvim F/W 2013

kiya

anyone know where can we see the look book for spring 2014? i saw some pics on instagram but want to see the high res ones ..

*edit 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=523494961074616&set=pb.410887795668667.-2207520000.1382698186.&type=3&theater

got them

Edited by seven.homme

I'm liking those dark brown or black suede brigadiers and most of the outerwear. Mixed feelings on the pants; the jeans are looking like they could be made by anybody (though I've never liked Vis denim to begin with), but the workwear/Kapital looking pairs mesh well with the rest of the collection.

Glad to see the peace signs have taken a back seat.

The British heritage wear influence is cool, but I wouldn't wear any of it myself.

I know the sizing debate is played, so my apology, but I'm good with my Skagway size on the FBT Shaman JP, right? I've tried on different FBT's several times and 9 (my Skagway size) fit me perfectly. I have a 9 on order but since I still have a chance to order 9.5 I'm just curious if there is any input. I've tried 9.5 in other Vis styles before and they were long. 

I saw there was some sizing discussion a couple pages back but I honestly couldn't tell if it was directly about Virgils or the FBT Shaman.

Has anyone in North America ordered from the Visvim site before? Do they mark down the value, or did you get nailed with customs and duties? Thanks!

(oh - and I'd love some input on how Shamans fit compared to CP/Margiela/Nike/etc)

Shaman's fit small in my opinion. I'm a 9 in Vis Skagway, 41 in Common Projects, 9 in most dress shoes & boots, 42 Margiela Gats. I had to list mine because I should have gotten a 9.5 - my toes are touching the end of the 9's. Pretty bummed as I got the brown ones which are now sold out.

can anyone advise on sizing on the kerchief down jackets? on average I take a size 3. should anyone have one they want to part with I'm interested but wouldn't mind some fitting info in time for the new versions.

Edited by Switch