Visvim F/W 2013

kiya

Start working your way back through all the Visvim related seasonal threads and then pop over to fuk.co.uk and see what they have to say. ( 377 pages worth of posts to go through http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/visvim_dsm

Rather than ask your questions here, I'd recommend you reach out to a select few and ask them personally. (You'll likely get more detailed and welcoming responses.)

@ people who have owned patricians -- do they stretch? I got a pair in size 10 a while ago and they barely fit so I didn't wear them at all, and I'm wearing them today and they seem marginally more comfortable (to the point where it actually isn't painful to walk). Though it might be cause I haven't gone running in ~2 weeks cause of school. :(

If they don't get any more comfy I'll be selling them. These are the same shoes I inquired about ~1 month ago.

Go to your local cobbler and ask him to stretch them. It's doable but half a size if you don't want to mess up your shoe.. They simply put a shoe tree, a special one and stretch the shoe from the inside (so it just stretches the upper shoe). If they are definitely too small I wouldn't bother- simply sell and size up.

@ people who have owned patricians -- do they stretch? I got a pair in size 10 a while ago and they barely fit so I didn't wear them at all, and I'm wearing them today and they seem marginally more comfortable (to the point where it actually isn't painful to walk). Though it might be cause I haven't gone running in ~2 weeks cause of school. :(

If they don't get any more comfy I'll be selling them. These are the same shoes I inquired about ~1 month ago.

No, they don't stretch much. I suggest you sell off and size up :)

Maybe it's not the relevant topic but I'll post this question here anyway as this one is the most "V-active".

Has anyone compared an Olive SS13 Kilgore with AW12 Olive Kilgore? What are the differences in color / fabirc? Thanks in advance!

olive ss13 is a little bit more olive and less green than the fw12, which is more similar to the 13ss green color. The fw12 also has lighter colored buttons, whereas the ss13 is darker. Fit on 13ss is the biggest of all kilgores from what I was told, however I only have experience with ss13 and fw13 in my size.

Pretty sure those new lhamo releases are all linen. I tried a couple on at the Kyoto FIL recently; beautiful and almost weightless, but they didn't have a color that suited me. Would be the perfect overshirt for a warmer night.

Managed to find a corduroy lhamo kuba in my size at the Harajuku FIL though.

I always see dudes here wearing the kilgores slim but they are meant to run long in the body. All classic fatigue jackets fit like this, its a travesty sizing down trying to get a desired look. Unless you're really short, keep the larger size. 

see how it is cut well below waist even though his arms are raised?  

yhkdPUz.jpg

Edited by Fycus

The link seems to be corrupt- all I can see is  photo.163.com :)

As for sizing- well, I like the way Hiroki rocks his. It's short. But I agree that these jackets (traditionally) should run longer.

It's a bit of an obsession but I hate when "top wear" well covers my buttocks. Same history with jackets, too long shirts, etc. I even had my Lhamo trimmed a bit.