Visvim F/W 2013

kiya

update?

Table of Contents is getting it starting this upcoming fall season.

looks like my first PDX trip will be so well rounded!

When are you coming? 

I always use online store for location in Japan. There is no any problem when I order Visvim stuff. Once I place an order, I get order confirmation immediately, and it's gonna take two or three business day to ship the stuff to the your preferred address. 

Why don't you ask some proxy service to help you get Brig ? 

fabulous contribution above.

please fuck off with this boring old shit.

Not to mention that anybody with half a brain knows its "raise price", singular.

that will be my next move, i didnt realize what a huge price difference it was between the US webstore and JPY. i just wanted to order direct once so i was on the mail list etc. oh well.

Not sure how u did not realize there was a huge price difference? It's clearly written in Yen on the Japan one and US$ on the North American one. With the yen being around ¥100 to $1 it's pretty easy to see how the prices compare, no?

Pretty sure that's the list he's talking about. The posta file that announces the upcoming releases for the following day(s). I think you can get on it just be emailing and requesting to be placed. If not, I'm sure any friend or proxy near an FIL would be happy to resister your email address at the shop. Better than paying an extra $300, I'd say!

You can register an account with the webstore and tick yes to "Request for newsletter", without having to buy anything. 

Also Japanese retail direct from the source + average Japanese proxy fee will always be cheaper than export pricing from official retailers and F.I.L.s outside Japan.

Edited by rirawin