Visvim F/W 2013

kiya

anyone check out dsmny yet? i'm curious what the pricing is like, specifically on those 7 hole plain toes.

7-holes were 680 pretty sure prices are on par Union LA and the stock is extremely limited.

Considering this version of the Virgil and need some help..

has anybody that has worn these know if the higher sole/heel actually looks that big in person?  I didn't see these at FIL-Tokyo last month.

post-105412-0-07721700-1387852280_thumb.jpg

Stop spreading the "sizing variance" trash. thats the first sign someone either owns no visvim or is just talking to talk. I've been into the brand for 4 years.

"Sizing variance trash" huh? Riight.

I remember Sahlan78 posted this from way back.

ffW48dkl.jpg

Maybe if you ask him nicely you can put that in your vissertations?

"Sizing variance trash" huh? Riight.

I remember Sahlan78 posted this from way back.

ffW48dkl.jpg

Maybe if you ask him nicely you can put that in your vissertations?

I believe Vin was mostly talking about the footwear.

I know some of you think my sizing advice makes no sense, but as of today i own 14 pairs of Visvim shoes/boots (over a 7 year span) and they're all size 9. 

Considering this version of the Virgil and need some help..

has anybody that has worn these know if the higher sole/heel actually looks that big in person? I didn't see these at FIL-Tokyo last month.

virgil.jpg

I have the bison virgils that released before and while they are chunkier than earlier models they look fine on. I actually like the extra height.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/92f3b24e13b1028f52c12a1a25b50856/tumblr_mva7y8kPzH1ro5s7oo1_1280.jpg

Checked out DSMNY today.  7-hole, Virgil, Lhamo and Brigs were all available but I didn't bother asking about sizes in the back.  From what I saw out on display though, sizes 8-10 are there with a decent selection of colors.  Prices for Brigs and Virgils were $9xx.  7-hole was $8xx.  7-hole surprised me with how light they were compared to the Virgil (must be the chunky sole).  Pretty limited selection of clothes, no jackets other than flag hoodie and insulator vest.

Kiya. I've been told it's the same and because there's no tpu just looks bigger. Have not seen in person but it should not be to much bigger where it would look bad or feel different IMO

Thanks, ordered them anyway, i'm sure they'll be great.

The new iterations are pretty awesome, a little less aggressive without the tpu stabilizer but I get that it matches the aesthetic the brand is heading towards. The black bison is amazing and wears nicely- I'm beating the hell outta mine. All kinds of deep scratches and scuffs already but they are holding up to it. 

Suede all day. I originally ordered the leather and was semi disappointed. Vinn passed on an extra pair of suedes. Probably my most go to pair of boots right now due to it working with my eg clothes. They are ridiculously comfortable once broken in and the height is awesome for mobility and travel (wore them all over Asia for a month). The laces are too fragile for me and they don't come with spares so I will probably sub with Alden flat wax and they'll look more like the wmv hilt boot