Visvim F/W 2013

kiya

For those interested, the spec sizing for the Deckhand (herringbone) will be as follows:

Size 1:  (didn't ask...but you can guess)

Size 2:  chest 54cm, length 68cm

Size 3:  chest 56.5cm, length 70.5cm

Size 4:  chest 59cm, length 73cm

Actual sizes might vary slightly but the above is what specifications they're supposed to be made to.

As for other sizing inquiries, if it's something you can't find measurements for on Visvim.tv or another stockist's site, you really shouldn't be afraid to contact Cubism/FIL directly to inquire.  Wether you buy directly online or through a proxy, you are their customer and they will be happy to help.  Your best bet to get in touch with an English-speaking staff would be through the Tokyo FIL, but there are also occasionally English-speakers at other locations.  Your proxy of course asks a percentage for the service of facilitating the purchase/shipment but Cubism/FIL profits generously from your purchases and they know it and that's why their staff is usually more than willing to help.

Edited by fpar

FIL only version of the Minie Hunting Jacket just posted to Visvim site:

visvim_minie_hunting_jacket_fil_grey1.jpvisvim_minie_hunting_jacket_fil_grey3.jpAnd just curious, but did anyone here pick up either the light indigo or dark mud dyed hoodies from this season? They disappeared fast from the Japan web site and I was thinking about picking up one of them but would really like to see them in person before spending that much on a hoodie. Can anyone comment? These are the ones I am talking about:

visvim-lt-indigo-fz-giza.jpg

visvim-mud-fz-giza.jpg

Anyone could possible help me out over here with sizing problem on older shoes model?

Was interested in purchasing my very first pair of visvim cantor folks from 2012 series.

However the last visvim purchase i have was way back like size 9 visvim kiefer nez perce.

Do i get the same size for the boots too or any advices would be appreciated

:)