Visvim F/W 2013

kiya

The only thing you need to ask yourself with the kerchief is do you want to wear it as a shirt or jacket? If it will be worn (comfortably) as a mid layer go tts of course, but i have a few buds who own it and sized up as a top layer/ jacket. its a bit flashy so my personal taste is mid-layer.

also.... another spot release will include a new grizzly. shhhhhh

just wondering what the stock on virgils generally is at flagship F.I.L.'s in japan?

usually have most sizes/styles? exclusives?

or is shit usually sold out in the common sizes/popular models?

will probably scope out shibuya and kyoto FIL's and hoping to land a pair before heading off to nepal...

just wondering what the stock on virgils generally is at flagship F.I.L.'s in japan?

usually have most sizes/styles? exclusives?

or is shit usually sold out in the common sizes/popular models?

will probably scope out shibuya and kyoto FIL's and hoping to land a pair before heading off to nepal...

They sell out so best to call ahead if you're going way out of your way.  I was their about a month ago and they said there were no 8.5 Virgils in Japan and that had happened to me in past seasons as well.

I think it works, mainly because the sole color. Although white on that could also have been fire. I've always been a fan of the Okie cap toe, maybe its just reminding me of that. Its the dark veggie tan on that crepe virgil that pairs so well the sole. ugh, when i first saw that resole job on instagram i thought about finding the crepes just to get that done. haha

insta questions :- imola styles - is she hooked up or just a fiend on another level?

alexander ken - he's on the payroll right?

Funny that you bring that up, I was just talking about that with Vinneus this weekend. His theory is that she's hiroki's wife.

Nope, that's impossible. She was running a blog earlier and was Chanel head if I remember correctly (now obviously switched to V only). I'm 99% sure she's a japanese chick. She has that typical japanese overdone nails, no european/american women would do such a thing. It's a japanese/korean thing only

+ her english would be much better

+ her hair color looks exactly as if it was brightened

She's japanese.

Edited by kojiro

Shes married to a wealthy guy, and has since become somewhat of an unofficial brand rep for the wmv line and mainline visvim. Kojiro is also right, she is definitely asian. Visvim has reached out to a few PR agencies, notably Williamson PR and a few other people who are managing the social media channels. IMO its a shitty way to market the brand, but part of their PR is by building hype by using "credible" trendsetters like imola. I'm sure they found that imola has a strong social following, and felt it would be okay to hook her up with goods. Whatever they don't give her she buys i think- whoever shes with is fueling the honey pot. 

Also, I was told that alexanderken has no affiliation with visvim. He's a wealthy dude that sits in the inner circle with visvim, everybody knows him, he has a relationship with the brand and hiroki, etc. 

Edited by Fycus