Visvim F/W 2013

kiya

no kyoto scent is number 7 and its smell so bad. i got them and i really want to get rid of it. 

i also got #5 .. they're quite nice but quite sweet, not for everyone. 

@emixam, i dont understand, you used the room spray as parfume?? or r u just jokin? lol

Hiroki uses the room spray as cologne.

@emixam, i dont understand, you used the room spray as parfume?? or r u just jokin? lol 

lots of people use it as perfume. I tried once but I didn't like it. As a room scent, I prefer using the candles.

There is a Valdez in the online store.. clean up your cookies/browsing history maybe?

actually if you check the website everyday you will see that stock fluctuates a lot...one day you will see just 1 size remaining, the day after all the sizes will be back....smart way to push consumers to buy in a hurry.

Edited by emixam

usually reed diffusers are oil based so the evaporation is less. perfumes/room sprays are alcohol based so it would burn off supremely fast if you didnt spray it on surfaces, not to mention the smell wouldnt permeate anything. 

considering an order of comanche in lt brown - has anyone tried them?  I'm wondering if they are fairly tts or not, any decent pics of them worn or know if anything similair, newells etc due for FW?  

If anyone has any us8 (poss 8.5) newells in lt brown, sand or brown they want to get rid of feel free to drop me a pm.

usually reed diffusers are oil based so the evaporation is less. perfumes/room sprays are alcohol based so it would burn off supremely fast if you didnt spray it on surfaces, not to mention the smell wouldnt permeate anything. 

yes this is true, i got no.1 reed diffusers and been using it from early this year up until now and its still half way trough the bottle. 

i found the new candle quite nice, burns evenly. but the wooden wick does creates quite a fire so it burns quite fast. 

It doesn't matter which size you get- it won't fit anyway. It will be either too long / wide on the body with ok sleeves (size 5 or even 4) or ok on body with unacceptably slim sleeves that even if you squeeze yourself inside, will make your hands numb in 20 minutes (size 3).

The label of Noragi should sport a Dante's quote somewhere on the label: "Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

-edit- but seriously, if you really want to have a go at it, you should be buying size 4 at least.

Edited by kojiro