Visvim F/W 2013

kiya

^ shame my sizing crystal ball is broken but when I get it back from the repair shop I'll let you know. they're telling me sometime after Aug. 3rd.

ruco, thanks man!

San Francisco just got a stockist, you can guess who it is pretty easily.  (i don't know if they want it public yet, hence why i'm not announcing it)

Darkside?

Maybe UnionMade actually

Prob not darkside I chat with the owners a bunch and they say it's too expensive to move although everything else there is about the same price so I don't know why they wouldn't. Looks like maas Edited by Fycus

self edge

Lower management at Visvim has expressed interest in the past to sell to us but upper management would never let it happen, they don't want to be affiliated with vintage-style clothing retailers.  Also, i enjoy really liking a brand that i don't carry, its a nice change to beast over stuff at other stores for once.

Conflicted about picking up the brigadiers, anybody want to chime in on color preferences? Leaning towards camel or lt brown. Lt brown would be a must have if it didnt have red sole...

I'm definitely getting them in black, maybe even in tan too but i'm hoping Union gets them in all colors so i can compare them in person before buying.

I kinda feel the same way about the leather ones, but then I looked around for a similar redwing model and could not find anything that was similar in terms of shaft height and last. 

Edited by Fycus