Visvim F/W 2013

kiya

saltz - also picked up the black bison Virgil's, not as tight as my ICT Virgil's but certainly 'substantial' as Protues puts it

kilgore's - certainly agree with the mr mastermind over here on the Giza ones. I have the ICT dark indigo one with vintage fabric elbow patches and its lovely fabric and details/color. Tried on the Linen at trunk show and heard the threads busting when I 'hulk flexed' in the size 4 so passed on it but that blue one is nice. The Yak was cool but fabric kinda too drapey for me and with it being wool any humidity would sure to shrink it so passed on it (not to mention price tag)

And truth be told I pre ordered that slub cord Kilgore even with the peace sign and emoticon patch fu ck it, I'll rock it still (btw i planed to remove the smiley face patch and sell to master). Couldnt resist the unique cord color and the finishing was tight IMO (blue one ordered)

Edited by Hatful of Hallow

saltz - also picked up the black bison Virgil's, not as tight as my ICT Virgil's but certainly 'substantial' as Protues puts it

kilgore's - certainly agree with the mr mastermind over here on the Giza ones. I have the ICT dark indigo one with vintage fabric elbow patches and its lovely fabric and details/color. Tried on the Linen at trunk show and heard the threads busting when I 'hulk flexed' in the size 4 so passed on it but that blue one is nice. The Yak was cool but fabric kinda too drapey for me and with it being wool any humidity would sure to shrink it so passed on it (not to mention price tag)

And truth be told I pre ordered that slub cord blue Kilgore even with the peace sign and emoticon patch fu ck it, I'll rock it still (btw i planed to remove the smily face patch and sell to master). Couldnt resist the unique cord color and the finishing was tight IMO (blue one ordered)

removing the smiley face patch is a smart move, i'll do the same too. the peace patch looks ok on the overall look to me.

Sean & Proteus... good pick up re the black virgils! they look great to me so may see if they have my size when I next head out East. I am tempted with a black pair although I am missing a suede pair of boots in my collection, just wanna see the lt brown suede ones first hand.

Kilgores... lets wait and see how the cord one comes out. I will second and third the big vibes on the ICT Kilgore. The fabric is amazing and is definitely one of my favourities.

Does anybody have a hook for getting the brig boots at retail? I want to order the camel's in a 10 or 10.5 if it matters, would rather not pay proxy fee if I can order direct at JP retail. 

20130711_370819.jpg

20130711_370831.jpg

20130711_370832.jpg

VISVIM CHINOOK PARKA 2.5L GORE-TEX
PRICE:ï¿¥88,200

20130711_370839.jpg

VISVIM KILGORE JKT KAPALA SLUB (CORDUROY)
COLOR:OLIVE/BLUE/BROWN
PRICE:ï¿¥60,900

20130711_370821.jpg

VISVIM SS WILD BUNCH BLAZER DAMAGED
COLOR:INDIGO(DAMAGED)
PRICE:ï¿¥47,250

20130711_370824.jpg

VISVIM CRAVAT OXFORD SHIRT (GIZA)
PRICE:ï¿¥27,300

20130711_370829.jpg

VISVIM SOCIAL SCULPTURE 03 DAMAGED-5
PRICE:ï¿¥43,050

Holtom look pretty nice in that pic. The decoy duck boots look a lot better too but still not my thing. Seems like a good deal of the peace/smiley face stuff is coming out first drop. Better stuff to come later, not much stand out from the first line of deliveries it seems though.