Supreme S/S '13

Stunt

backwards swoosh weirds me out

Got the type 1 in olive. Not bad; US-made; very lightweight

same. backwards swoosh is not what the winged goddess of victory is all about

does the twill on the type-1 have a sheen to it?

it appeared so from the pictures.

I have the corduroy and it is somewhat waterproof. I wouldn't say showerproof, but I've never had it soak through the fabric completely. At least in California rain....ymmv in rainier climates.

the cords were waterproof. at least supreme said it was.

I have the corduroy and it is somewhat waterproof. I wouldn't say showerproof, but I've never had it soak through the fabric completely. At least in California rain....ymmv in rainier climates.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I decided to get a patagonia torrentshell for the rain instead. I figure at least I won't get jeered at for looking like Ultraman in headlights and camera flashes that way, even though I do like the jacket.

Was curious about how durable the 3m fabric is and I thought this was kinda disappointing. I mean don't get me wrong it completely makes sense, but at the same time I feel like any abrasion from wear will start to make the jacket look like ass. Who knows though.....

Home washer: rated for 50-75 cycles depending on fabric type. Taken from here: http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebserver?mwsId=SSSSSufSevTsZxtUOYtSlx_GevUqevTSevTSevTSeSSSSSS--&fn=Home-washFabricsComparison.pdf

I do think the 21st c windrunner is a better made jacket with a well thought out design, but it can't be any better than what supreme is releasing. 3M really only has a handful of these fabrics and all of them are poly/cotton blends....