Supreme S/S '13

Stunt

On a more serious note, I do think the peacoat was a terrible disappointment. The fit is off and it wears more like a shirt than a coat. Maybe if I went up one size it would have fit more appropriately. If for whatever reason anyone is interested in it, I'm willing to part ways with it.

Supreme x COMME des GARCONS SHIRT

Camp cap : 54 USD

Crusher hat :54 USD

T-shirt : 54 USD

Loop Collar shirt :230 USD

Coaches jacket : 250 USD

Gusset shirt : 367 USD

Supreme x COMME des GARCONS SHIRTxVans

Half Cabs : 125 USD

Era : 110 USD

People are speculating that it will be around $250 for the coaches jacket, but nobody will know for sure until they're released I suppose. Japanese prices do not translate over to American prices.

Edited by Redstar*

You'd think it would be cheaper in Japan like all Comme.

That logo on the back of the jacket makes it look like a bootleg. Kills it.

Definitely would have preferred something more subtle, but I can't complain. I still think it looks sick.

Anyone know when CDG is supposed to drop? My contacts at SupremeLA say this friday or saturday trickling in seperate shipments, but what about online?

Since you have an 'insider', i'm sure your info is better, but, my source {http://www.supremenewyork.com/news} says :

Available at Supreme shops in NY, LA, London, and online on March 14th.

so for you who tried on / bought shirts from last years drop.. how to size? down one size?

If made by supreme tts if made by cdg size down, It was suggested last season to size down on the gusset.

If made by supreme tts if made by cdg size down, It was suggested last season to size down on the gusset.

yup. I wear a M in Supreme, and a S in CdG. I copped last season's Sup/CdG Gusset shirt in a Large hoping it was Supreme-sized, but it was huge on me. The gusset shirts are actually made by CdG. I can't speak for the rest of the line tho. I'm hoping to cop that Coaches Jacket. Been feenin' for a good one for the past 2-3 years.