Supreme S/S '13

Stunt

Missed out on all the good stuff online due to work and was only able to get the peacoat. Did anyone happen to get an extra Dorothy tshirt in medium (white or grey preferably)? PM me if you do. I know its obviously very hyped, but I thought it fit in with the whole "power, corruption, lies" theme very well.

Edited by AngularDeath

Has the pint glass been and gone? Can't see any on eBay, and didn't spot any in the Soho store.

hasn't shown up yet, kind of like whu's defense on monday #yids

online drop was super easy, was able to get a bunch of things i didn't feel like waiting in line for last week

shit sells out too quickly, i miss the old days when the shop would melt down and it would take an hour to realize you just placed the same order three times accidentally. bummed i missed on the printer control language shorts

Missed out on all the good stuff online due to work and was only able to get the peacoat.

huh? the peacoat looks like the one good coat this season

that is correct. IIRC, one of the SupLA workers told me that NY gets the smalls from japan and then NY sends them to LA. don't know if that is true or if it even makes sense.

that makes no sense. NY gets smalls but it's weird, they never have them early in the season or for certain special releases. i don't know if the office is holding a bunch then they just give up at some point and let the store sell them. or it's possible they're being saved for friends at the store.

in any case it's retarded they don't make more smalls but it's also true that there's usually smalls in the dregs of the seasons so it's probably hit or miss.

shit sells out too quickly, i miss the old days when the shop would melt down and it would take an hour to realize you just placed the same order three times accidentally. bummed i missed on the printer control language shorts

I can't tell if this is +10. Cause I miss the days when you could walk into the shop on a Friday aftet class and get anything you wanted. And I know you were there for that too.

I can't tell if this is +10. Cause I miss the days when you could walk into the shop on a Friday aftet class and get anything you wanted. And I know you were there for that too.

The cadet varsity a lot thinner and a lot smaller than i anticipated, but is it me or has the sizing been off with f/w12 and now ss13? i'm typically a large in most everything from supreme and my '12 box logo sweater is a lot more snug than my box logo sweater from '10, or have i just gotten fat?