Supreme S/S '13

Stunt

Can't help but notice they've flung themselves at every niche of hipsterism past and present; panels, floral, camo, perfecto's, stone wash, tie dye etc etc

plus you can really dress like a AOOOOOOGAH out of the new collection

but having said that this is the first collection i've seen in 2 or 3 seasons that i actually like some of the stuff.

Crosses bomber is wicked in black, actually do like the floral hoody and crusher; fuck shorts and bandana are cool.

matador shirt and liberty splatter cap are toooo much for me but i like the idea

like some of the accessories, salt n peppa shakers, bullet bottle opener- but cant help think their logo throw ups just ruins a lot of their stuff

atleast the point about florals was wrong. they formed a new market with their all over florals. i bought like 5 different floral prints from 5 different brands last year.

kinda odd to hear ppl say they've "flung themselves at every niche of hipsterdom" when the Supreme aesthetic has, in essence, informed--and in some instances, created--what "hipsterdom" is and looks like. ...it's like saying McDonald's or Burger King has flung themselves at every niche of the burger market or fast-food market. i get where critiques like that come from, just feel they're a bit misplaced.

some cool pieces, a lot of whack joints.

b/w corruption jawn, windbreaker maybe, some s/s shirts, some of the tee's i like.

gotta see how these collabs turntout of course

-cdg

-tnf

-basquiat

Edited by Stunt

hahaha i didn't even see the misfits stuff. i don't think it's any lamer than the bad brains gear (which was all pretty lame)

the gonz stuff is killer. i don't know if i'll buy any of it unless it's impulse but, it's chill

and i gotta disagree about the novelty items... consistently the most entertaining part of the collections for the past few years, if i had less regard for how i spend my money i'd definitely have a basketball, baseball glove and a hammer at least