SUFU Ebbets Round Three

Northwest

I keep getting messages about people needing to change their address due to shipping time. I am trying to get this all figured out. I am sorry for the delay.

Order has been placed. Had a discussion with JBanger concerning the order this evening and he rightfully was unhappy with the situation up until now. Thank you to everyone who did their best to make the process easier, and I apologize for the delays that I caused through inexperience.

i think only a handful of people are sitting on the edge of their seat, counting the seconds until they get a hat. set it and forget it.

not at all, just that the original cutoff date was 4 weeks ago, most people paid then and we haven't received any updates since

Edited by jbanger

thanks NW. delays are to be expected with the ongoing sufu ebbets projects. i was actually kinda surprised at how fast the original turnaround was about to be. this feels nice and familiar

D'aw. I underestimated the amount of work that would go into this. Assembling the spreadsheet of usernames, names, shipping addresses, hat sizes, and prices for continental versus international shipping was time consuming as the information would come in in pieces. We had a few design changes here and there. I was very, very worried about the whole Paypal situation. Anytime I am dealing with someone else's money that stresses me out and I have to make sure I know exactly what I am doing.

As a person who has never organized something like this, it definitely gives me a new perspective on the process. If I manage to get exceptional cooperation from the community next time I truly believe we could get organized and order in a week.

My apologies again, and thanks to everyone who supported the project and had input on design as well as organization.

Yeah, thanks NW! And don't sweat it, I didn't take part in any of the previous orders and was worried about how this would turn out (been scammed before asking someone to proxy a hat) but you made ordering and everything really easy. :D

Edited by Jokez

• 2 weeks later...

Production started on March 14. I get proofs this week but have yet to be given a shipping estimate. Everyone has already paid so whatever happens I'll take care of it.

AnkEINy.jpg

I think we're looking pretty handsome if I do say so myself.

^ not in my experience, depends what level of "production" though I guess... Maybe all hats have been produced/part produced and the proofs were just for the lettering perhaps?

ugh - i too was blinded by the prospect of getting a new Sufu hat as my v1 is pretty beat. gonna be tough to wear that Cardinal-looking hat, considering I went to a different PAC-12 school.

• 2 weeks later...