SUFU Ebbets Round Three

Northwest

I have the first gray one, would love to get this one, anyway to get a baby head sized one (size 7)?

I'm already thinking about round 4. Would Ebbets do denim if they have some in their materials inventory and we're able to get a big enough commitment?

I'm thinking a light denim cap with a big white "S" would look nice:

3DMQddS.jpg

p61HG9b.jpg

Dark denim looks good too. I could even see something over-the-top like this with "SUFU" spelled out:

bUGqx9h.jpg

gayMjUP.jpg

Edited by Whodinihimself

sorry guys for not checking in, im in the process of moving out of LA and back to norcal and then TO NY!!!! 

if you guys havent received your hats, please let me know! or just wait a little longer for international shipping, it's prolly in customs!

also if you guys received the wrong size, please post it here! It's best to just work it out among ourselves than ask ebbets to make a new one

and correct me if im wrong mods, but you guys can still do a V.4 "sufu" hat as long it's not officially affiliated with superfuture. I mean, the previous iterations just had an "S" and that could have stood for anything. 

I'm currently in talks with the head honchos of Sufu to get official versions of the hat made (only because i want another one myself).

Will report back shortly.

I'm currently in talks with the head honchos of Sufu to get official versions of the hat made (only because i want another one myself).

Will report back shortly.

Hey all, this turned out to be a bit more complicated than i though, please continue with the current buy without me (though i still want to buy one).

After i'm done with a few projects i'll see if i can put something together!

FYI, whoever is running this project may contact Jimmyc to continue doing the next run.