SUFU Ebbets Round Three

Northwest

I am going to lock this while the superfuture team tries to sort this matter out.

we are in talks with the people at ebbets

and we are contacting Northwest

please no vigilante stuff for the time being

feel free to email [email protected] if there are any crucial leads/developments

the moderators will continue to update this thread with any new info

we will unlock the thread after we get a few things sorted out

just be patient for a minute

Whoever paid for the hats, lets try to file a claim with paypal. since it has passed the policy dates to file a regular dispute, just click on "i want to report a transaction that i didn't authorize" and write a report in the commentary. that's what i did for now. Hopefully it gets enough attention on his account. we need ALL members to do it. 

Whoever paid for the hats, lets try to file a claim with paypal. since it has passed the policy dates to file a regular dispute, just click on "i want to report a transaction that i didn't authorize" and write a report in the commentary. that's what i did for now. Hopefully it gets enough attention on his account. we need ALL members to do it. 

claim filed

In sufu chat he once told me his work place was in some traditional menswear store in washington. He has been working there for a few years from what he said so maybe it's easy to "reach" him at the store. I cannot recall the name nor do I keep a browser history, but maybe this will trigger some memories on someone else that will be able to remember the store's name.

I did this except I filled it under "I have a problem with an item I bought." Im not sure misfiling it into a "payment you didn't authorize" is going to improve your chances of individually getting your money back. I think our best bet is to have everyone who paid open up a regular dispute; it should put enough cases to his name and get their attention.