SUFU Ebbets Round Three

Northwest

pm transcript, check the dates, lol

jbanger

post rank

Sent 07 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

hey man, what's the latest status update with this project?

Northwest

post rank

Sent 07 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

Finally got the last address change and I am sending the email tonight.

jbanger

post rank

Sent 07 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

so does that mean that you're only placing the order/sending ebbets the money tonight?

Northwest

post rank

Sent 07 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

That is correct.

jbanger

post rank

Sent 07 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

that's fucked up, cutoff was over 4 weeks ago when we first sent you the cash, i smell a scam as obviously nothing will happen now within the 45 day paypal dispute window due to already wasting 30 days?

Northwest

post rank

Sent 07 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

Why would I attempt to scam the community and then hang around? I can send you the emails I have sent back and forth with the representative if that would make you feel better.

jbanger

post rank

Sent 07 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

no idea, perhaps you could send it to everyone as I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way... how can it possibly take 4 weeks past the original cutoff date to sort out addresses ffs?? if the order was placed when it originally was meant to then they'd be close to if not finished already.. might want to update the thread with this latest delay and fill everyone else in whilst you're at it

Edited by jbanger

Is it just me or don't they usually ask for the payment before they start production?

according to the pm above, he paid them in march already, then says here he's paying in may - wtf?

i didn't even take part in the order but reading this pisses me off. if he's being genuine about the whole order, why can't he have the decency to just post a simple update here when so many people are asking about it? sure he might not be able to reply all the PMs, but a simple message on this thread would help ease everyone's mind.

given that he can't even do that when he still visits sufu reguarly, something is smelling really fishy.

doesn't help when he looks like a giant cunt!

46U1OFG.jpg

do we need to do this like NT - find where he lives and check him?

and did we all send him by gift?

edit: just logged on paypal and i dont think can file a dispute.

mother fucker

just sent ebbets an email. waiting to hear back.

if anyone else is doing shit to get this resolved please report

Edited by mr.invincible

Googled the gmail address he used for us to paypal him and literally one hit came back, this thread. Obviously it looks like we all got taken.

Sent an email today to the same email. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt but this just seems like such a scam.

i'm sure if we all sent the same amount of cash to the same person around the same time and all opened up disputes then i don't think there would be any issues, providing no one "gifted" i guess

just tried filing a dispute but can't do it because it was opened more than 45 days after the transsaction date or did not meet other filing critieria

cant even escalate the claim

dude's last login was yesterday at 2AM or something

Edited by mr.invincible

i emailed their customer service, but got this

"I don't know anything about this. You might want to contact Lisa Cooper, who handles wholesale business.[email protected]

Thank you"

i just emailed her.

got a response from her,

"I am checking into this for you today.  Kevin Gates is the person you work with on this, and he will be back in the office tomorrow.

Here is what I can confirm:
David Filley placed an order with us for 45 custom caps- all to be drop shipped individually to each customer. The order is #196658.  
The caps were completed a few weeks back, and we have been waiting for payment from David.  
I know that KG (Kevin Gates) had been emailing David for final payment details as recently as last week.  So the caps are indeed ready to ship- but payment has not been made for them yet.

One thing to factor is that Kevin has been out of the office Mon-Tues and Weds of this week.  So, best case scenario, it could be that he as an email from David waiting in his inbox that has the payment information from David in it.  We will know tomorrow.  Let hope for this.  Otherwise, what is the next step to be?

Thanks for your email.
My office number is 206 682 2102 in case you wish to discuss by phone.

Lisa Cooper
Ebbets Field
888 896 2936
www.ebbets.com"

second response:

"Just to let you know, we did just try again to charge the credit card we have on file for the order- but it still declines.

I read through the email chain for this order- and it looks like the drop ship address list we have for shipping has some new address corrections that we have not yet received as well.

We are very sensitive to the fact that there are 45 folks out there who have paid for caps and at this point they have been waiting one month longer than the quoted turn time.  The caps have been done for many weeks now.  
We are willing to work with you on this situation.  Please let me know your suggestions on how best to handle.

Thanks again
Lisa
EFF"

Edited by mr.invincible

BTW - HAS ANYONE PM'D HIM recently and got a response?

3rd response

"Some days it is better to stay in bed!  Someone smashed the window out to our store last night and made off with a bunch of jackets and jerseys too.

What a day.

We do not want to take a hit on the Super future forums due to this little fiasco.  Shipping the (unpaid) caps around the world to all of the drop ship address is going to cost us a small fortune.  Is there any type of trade in advertising or something from Superfuture that we can get back if we ship these caps out without being paid?  I will have to run it up the chain here for approval- but if there is some ‘in kind’ sort of trade- I think I can get it approved.

Lisa"

Edited by mr.invincible

Beat me by a bit ^ I contacted the same dude through custom orders and he told me I was the second guy to contact him and that he referred me over to Lisa, but I guess I'll just let you handle it

Also he's been off for ~ 2 days now, so he's either logged off and high tailed it or he's gonna make up some bull shit excuse like SURPRISE TRIP TO HAWAII to explain why he's late with the payment. Most probably the former though. 45 ordered X 36 bucks = $1620 so that's a fat check he made off with I guess. Can you get arrested for this shit? I'm assuming no...

Edited by JD.Salinger

Ok guys -

i will be the person who will be talking with Lisa and Kevin Gates. I will update whenever there's new stuff to post and I will post them here to make it as transparent as possible. 

I also have the list of all the member's addresses but Lisa said there needs to be some updating to it. I think I am planning to ask all you guys to resend me your FINAL ADDRESS so i can send them the final list when we get this sorted out. She said shipping will take about a week.

AS OF NOW, do not send me a PM yet. 

Another issue is Lisa has kindly offered to send our hats in some sort of trade of advertisement space. I have sent a PM to "Superfuture" to discuss this possibility, but this doesn't mean we should let DAVID FILLEY OFF THE HOOK. So, we need to use our detective skills to find all the information we can get of DAVID and then take whatever necessary action. As of now, he is based from Seattle and he has a twitter account.

I tried filing a complaint through paypal, but the 45 days has passed and it doesn't look like we can do it. However, I believe if we have enough people to call them on a single account, it SHOULD garner some attention.

AGAIN, DO NOT WRITE TO EBBETS ANYMORE. 

ALSO IF YOU GUYS GET A RESPONSE FROM DAVID FILLEY PLEASE LET US KNOW

Edited by mr.invincible

Pretty sure I have his home address and phone number... Not posting it just yet in case David Filley decides he wants to come forth and do the right thing.

If anyone wants it in the mean time you can PM me

Edited by xchen

I need to know who got authorization to make something associated with superfuture and then acted as a representative of superfuture to do the deal. That is a big no-no, specially since this was done with a company that could be a possible advertiser on the forum. The owner of the site want's this resolved ASAP.

If someone will PM me all the contact info for the member in question I'll write him and see what I can do. If he chooses not to respond then we can ban him but you will all be out the $45 or whatever you paid him to produce these hats. Whoever is in contact with Ebbets needs to PM me their correspondence with them as well so we can fix this mess with them and make sure they are not out any money.

I would remind anyone that want's to do any project outside of superfuture that they are more than welcome to do so as long as they DO NOT use the name superfuture or act as a representative of superfuture without permission from Wayne or Simon. I was not aware this project was going on and I assume neither Wayne or Simon were aware either.

hit me up and I'll forward any info to all the mods so we can work this out.

Please don't PM me unless you have some info about this.

probably mis-communication somewhere where northwest told them he was from sufu and ebbets took it at face value. either that, or its about the possible trade deal for advertising. i don't think the owners here would want to give out free advertising for something that they have no part in.