Damir Doma mens F/W 13 - Paris

Einzelkind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems less nomadic, compared to previous collections. There's also less drapery and layering, and I feel that the collection is connected to certain era of the 20th century...

Yes. This collection gave me very much fullfillment. The incorporation of wool over leather layering and draped shirts under the jackets was so... necessary. The mod explorer, cropped pleated, and draped. I will have to start playing with my take on these looks now in preparation for fall.

_in love

• 1 month later...

damir has been continually disappointing for the past few seasons, but at least this collection signals a slight upturn...

I agree.

I wasn't particulary fond of SS13.

Although AW12 and SS12 were still nice I don't think they were nearly as dramatic or exciting compared to AW09 and AW10.

This collection definitely saw Damir revist a few themes from his earlier collections especially in regards to the sizing and proportion of a few jackets.

The pants however seem to be all over the place.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe that the F/W stuff is starting to show up in the Paris store.  I was there two weeks ago and there was a few selected pieces and some footwear.  I would think that a good amount of it will be there in the next few weeks, at the latest the beginning of September.  The sale season is more or less over and shops are already preparing for La Rentrée.