Heavyweight Boots Championships 2013 - 2015

Megatron1505

God, has it been a while.  Time for an update.  Apologies on the lack of...anything.  Been a hectic few months working graveyard and seeing the sun in only spurts.  

Being a freightworker has its perks, though.  All the guys I work with are constantly amazed that I don't come limping out every morning.  Custom made, says I.

flickr.com/photos/93983479@N07/9324975032/'>9324975032_357e0d9cbe.jpg

flickr.com/photos/93983479@N07/9324975438/'>9324975438_bf1b8be5e0.jpg

I'll get the sexy pictures over the next couple of days.  

I'm realizing that I bit off perhaps a bit more than I could chew with the denim and boot comps, because I don't own a digital camera, and the one on my iphone is tweaked.  About a week in I thought to myself "I really should have thought about documentation more..."

Luckily, for the next couple of weeks, I've got free access to one.  After that, I'll be back to begging, borrowing, and, barring theft, a purchase.

Nice nicks there. Never really liked the mega thick leather soles myself but I like the heel shape. What size are they, they look really small. And, do you mind sharing the price or even just saying where they fit in the white's - wesco - viberg scale.

A single update picture of my 16-inch, longer-than-demonator's-dick, heaviest-weight boots.  The NatCXL is darkening up a ton, and the Harvest Roughout takes a beating like a champ.  Next step is going to be a good cleaning, followed by a little conditioner for the uppers and a good thorough dubbing for the lowers, so that I can watch them wear back to roughout and see that contrast take shape.

9434975607_07034db9a6_b.jpg

BWAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHA BUDDY I LOVE THAT ! AND NO THATS NOT LONGER MINE IS 18 AND 5/16 OF AN INCH ON THE SOFT

A single update picture of my 16-inch, longer-than-demonator's-dick, heaviest-weight boots.  The NatCXL is darkening up a ton, and the Harvest Roughout takes a beating like a champ.  Next step is going to be a good cleaning, followed by a little conditioner for the uppers and a good thorough dubbing for the lowers, so that I can watch them wear back to roughout and see that contrast take shape.

9434975607_07034db9a6_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Little late, but here goes my first post!

HWB-66

Wesco Boss

11" height

brown leather upper, brown stitching, no lining

motorcycle patrol toe, no celastic

double midsole, natural edge, white stitching

#705 Vibram sole

custom shiny brass Fukurokuju buckles, 90's Wesco type

I got these at the end of January, but despite being custom fit, they ended up being way too falling-off-my-feet big. After two re-measures and getting lost in the warehouse, I finally got them back a few days ago. Couldn't be happier with the fit-like-a-glove rebuild.

Here's the original build:

9592175231_a43878b9e5_z.jpg

and the rebuild:

9594605216_8377fa137e_z.jpg

9591810387_d39a518019_z.jpg

In addition to the reduced bulk, I think they did a better job on the cuban heel with a more pronounced curve. Going to apply some of the bee oil they came with as they are feeling a little dry.