Heavyweight Boots Championships 2013 - 2015

Megatron1505

As an FYI for everyone still waiting on their boots from Baker's: I emailed Kyle yesterday he said that White's production has been recently running at about 10 weeks.

^ great built there louis...HorseHide for the win!

so looks like today is boot day :biggrin:

picked these up from customs this morning...and i´m still speachless :D

just going to let the pics do the talking! ;)

HWBC-12

size: UK9

style: 1950 Service Boot

leather: Brown HorseHide

toe cap: Straight Toe Cap

last: 310 Last

sole: Dainite Sole

midsole: Single Natural

hardware: Brass Eyelets

bild001l.jpg

Very nice! how much are these beauties?

The last day to order these is the 5th of May. I don't want to rush anyone but so far we have just 2 orders for the shirts and if we can't do at least 36 I can't put them into production. Please understand it makes no difference to me if we produce them or not since this is an "at cost" item and there is no money to be made (but if the order is under 36 there is money to be lost). If you would like me to extend the deadline just let me know it's not a problem. I know there has been a lot of money spent on this contest and several others so I understand if everyone is tapped out at the moment :)

If we don't get enough orders please don't worry. I keep accurate records and I will refund everyone their money, No problem.

Also, the boots on the last few pages look fucking awesome!

hwBc-sale-1.png

click the pic to order!

Launch day is nearly upon us...Here's goes my "I had a dream" speech.

On the 4th May can everybody post just 1 pic of there comp boots with a brief description of there chosen spec. No Questions just images/spec please.

Mega your up first.

Once Mega has posted his boots on May 4th then the Heavyweight Boots Comp 2013 begins. Can everyone post there boots in that 24hr period, remembering time zones so hold of with the comments, give everybody enough time.

I appreciate that some of you do not have your boots as yet so just post a google image of the boots that you have ordered then when your boots do arrive you can go back and -Edit-

Feel free to make any alterations to this mega its your baby.

We can do this exact same thing again on May 4th 2015The thread will look extraordinary and having all the "before and after" pictures in one place will make the judges life,s a little easier

C,Mon guys you can do this, Don't let me down...It will be Spectacular!

what about if we just create an extra thread "HWBC-pictures only" for the above (great idea btw.) and a "HBC-final pictures only" for the end of the contest!?

I personally don't mind either way.

The only downside i foresee with a pic's only thread is that it will never get a bump after the first few days. Keeping all the pics in this thread will keep them in the public consciousness for 2 years or more making the effort a bit more worth while.

Your call mega, Lets just make it happen.

ANNOUNCEMENT

On May 4th I would like everyone to post pics of their boots when new or nearly new, with a brief description of spec etc...

This will need to be done in the 24 hours of May 4th (allowing for time zones), and I would ask that there be NO COMMENTS for this period so we have a continuous record of everyones boots.

If you will not have your boots in time for the contest start please simply post "Awaiting boots", then you can come back and edit your post to add pics and description once you have them.

We will do this every 6 months, and I will link the pages on page 1 of the thread to form a great record of everyones wear and care.

Cheers guys,

Mega

Edited by Megatron1505

Oh yeah just put my order in for a pair of viberg service boots. Now I have to wait 12 weeks! I would like to say a huge thank you to Giles and Morgan for putting up with all my emails.

Since I have got into the selvage denim scene I have only meet really nice people that want to help you out and share their knowledge and not rip you off.

So a thank you to,

Son of Stag , not sure of the salesmen’s name but is a young guy and super helpful and knows his stuff.

Danny and Junior from Rivet and Hide, for Danny letting me into his home to try on jeans, offering to make coffee while chatting for over an hour while Junior did a great job of hemming my Steel Feathers.

Giles and Paula from Iron Heart UK. Giles for all the boot info and general help with iron heart gear. Paula for being one the most genuinely friendly people I have ever meet and making us feel welcome every time we see you.

Again Morgan from Viberg who helped me buy the boots I want. This is the first online clothing purchase I have made and feel super confident in it because of how helpful Morgan is.

All the friendly people I met at the CSM, with a big thank you to MEGA as I wouldn’t be having the fun I am without your efforts!

Cheers

I´ll post pics of my boots and a little description of the specs on may 4th. This is going to be a really fun and exciting competition! B)

Still loving the BHs, more everyday. I managed to get a drop of gun oil on the left toe cap, I'm sure it'll just even out with time, no biggie. I'm still surprised that there really isn't any creasing on these, you can see where they flex, but no wrinkles or creasing. Longest I've managed to wear them is 14 hours continuously..super comfortable.

63e5b730b3e12043e3089f8f6fa0690a.jpg

f3035e4937d421f7829b80c0a831cc37.jpg

847053bb3b780e6761c6f561d307dd7d.jpg

Those Sagara are stunning, Bagus showed me the ones which he had made for himself when I was in Jakarta and they really are incredible.

Those Sagara are stunning, Bagus showed me the ones which he had made for himself when I was in Jakarta and they really are incredible.

Got some Sagara boots last year. Bagus was fantastic. Great service. Great boots too.

Edited by Bibil