I'm really into the grey overcoat in those 'preview' photos inthedarkesthour shared, the texture and fit is exactly what I'm looking for. I still love the look of those chain boots but not sure if I can go through the whole Olivier Zahm cuban heel thing again [had the DH ones, wore them once and felt ridiculous].

I think seeing G-Dragon in photos wearing the ripped jeans has officially killed them for me... I just keep getting flashbacks of my bitchy ex in high school and those stupid "Hot Kiss" or whateverthefuck jeans she never took off:

2614006_ootd.jpg?1351625397

(not my ex she was gross)

Quite a few product pictures and some styling on this JP fashion blog

http://www.2nd-blog-cafe.jp/[/size]

yeah it's pretty comprehensive... they also have most of the magazine editorials featuring slp as well.

to make it easier, here are all the "tagged" posts

http://www.2nd-blog-cafe.jp/new/saint_laurent_paris/

has anyone purchased the denim? how r the 19cm cut compared to dh 19 cm cut? much appreciated on the feedback. also the super slims i  dont think would be TOO slim as the leg opening for a 31 is around 6.3 in...?! anyone have experiences with the different cuts? much appreciated!

has anyone purchased the denim? how r the 19cm cut compared to dh 19 cm cut? much appreciated on the feedback. also the super slims i  dont think would be TOO slim as the leg opening for a 31 is around 6.3 in...?! anyone have experiences with the different cuts? much appreciated!

I'm also looking to purchase a pair of denim and would like some feedback. I am size 29-30, and want the slimmest fit possible. I heard that Saint Laurent sizes are pretty small but I haven't tried on a pair myself so I can't say. Any feedback will be appreciated.

I have the super slims (15.5cm hem) and they are definitely stick thin but boxy in the top block. The straights (19cm) feel very big in comparison. I also have the 17cm which are a great fit, similar top block but actually feel slimmer in the hips than the super slims because of the lack of stretch in the denim.

Also, I'm a 32 and I got my true size which are perfect with a belt. They're definitely meant to wear on your hips.

I have the super slims (15.5cm hem) and they are definitely stick thin but boxy in the top block. The straights (19cm) feel very big in comparison. I also have the 17cm which are a great fit, similar top block but actually feel slimmer in the hips than the super slims because of the lack of stretch in the denim.

Also, I'm a 32 and I got my true size which are perfect with a belt. They're definitely meant to wear on your hips.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm thinking of getting a pair of 16cms. How long are the jeans? Because I'm only 5'7 I may need to alter them at a tailors. I am aware that different brands have different sizings which is why despite measuring jeans I currently have I needed a better idea. Do you know how big a difference 29-30 is in terms of fit? For example, you're a true 32, can you fit into 31 or is it impossible? Thanks.

You may need to alter them but they're not as long as older DH jeans. 

There's not that big of a difference in terms of sizing. I can fit into a 31 no problem, especially in the waist. The 31 was a little tighter in the legs than I wanted in the 15.5cm's thus why I went with a 32. 

I love it! Nice of LVR to have all of the runway looks grouped together. And is it just me, or do the prices not seem as bad as originally assumed?

exactly this. will def get the ripped blue jeans, no chains though its not worth the surcharge

really diggin what i see so far, except for that short sleeved hoodie and 2 to 3 other useless items. overall lookin awesome

Edited by Glitch

exactly this. will def get the ripped blue jeans, no chains though its not worth the surcharge

really diggin what i see so far, except for that short sleeved hoodie and 2 to 3 other useless items. overall lookin awesome

Yeah, I see some coated black skinny jeans in my future, and definitely the blue ripped ones. The only real bummer is that the blue Napoleonic peacoat is like 1k more then any other long coat. 

i know everyone is clowning on saint laurent, but I stopped by the rodeo boutique today (they moved down the street).. its.. different. it kind of feels like an upscale forever 21. all the boring stuck up sales associates from the ysl days now look cool and skip around throwing stuff around left and right but with a smile. I have to say, it's kind of refreshing. the quality of garments is still questionable, but I like the vibe. they've at least got an atmosphere and a direction they are going in and I hate to say it, I kind of want in. 

edit- regarding my forever 21 comment - i just meant the store layout.. where before it was very much luxe / calm / elegant, its now very wild people running around everywhere. 

the employees look fucking cool though. i spoke to a couple of guys that are in bands, hired as models to work there. its like a live action lookbook. the store has a simple, upscale rocker vibe that we expect from hedi but done the way it should be done. no one is doing that anymore and it sort of made me a little nostalgic.
Edited by exterminatingphantom

xpost from recent purchases - 

SLP 5pocket button fly

SLP wing collar shirt

SLP microdot shirt

I went back today and bought a few things.. It was way more chill today but equally enjoyable. the SA's are way more helpful then previous times. Andrew helped me out this time and really nailed it. Very knowledgable about the fabrics, materials, layering, and understands what someone like me needs/wants and didnt even know I needed in their wardrobe, and overall made me feel really good about my purchases. Did not hesitate in getting me any hangers and bags. So far SL has become my favorite place to shop in the last year. He (and I assume all) went above and beyond in making me feel like my money was going toward something special. I like that they have a tailor that will adjust jeans once worn in, add rubber to shoes and alter or give you any extra buttons, etc if anything goes awry. will be sticking to SL from now on. 

great picks! especially the black shirt

Edited by Glitch

I went back today and bought a few things.. It was way more chill today but equally enjoyable. the SA's are way more helpful then previous times. Andrew helped me out this time and really nailed it. Very knowledgable about the fabrics, materials, layering, and understands what someone like me needs/wants and didnt even know I needed in their wardrobe, and overall made me feel really good about my purchases. Did not hesitate in getting me any hangers and bags. So far SL has become my favorite place to shop in the last year. He (and I assume all) went above and beyond in making me feel like my money was going toward something special. I like that they have a tailor that will adjust jeans once worn in, add rubber to shoes and alter or give you any extra buttons, etc if anything goes awry. will be sticking to SL from now on. 

Andrew is the guy with long hair, right? Total bro. Eric, too, is a really nice guy. One of my friends is going rock climbing with him now. Best SAs of any store I've been to. 

Edited by Illithid Dude