stopped by the 57th st store today, lots of stuff that's not online; just to list a few they had a good selection of tees, leather jackets, many blazers and suits, goat hair jacket and cape, chain boots, varsity jacket, peacoat cape, rat print silk shirt, plaid jackets, ties, dalmatian coat and some ss13 footwear left over

is ss13 footwear on sale (all of it)?

Anyone know about the fitting on the leather biker with the asymmetrical zip beside the main middle zip and the leather strings at the back? Or just the leather for FW13 in general?

slim and cropped. not necessarily skinny.  

calfskin feels a lot nicer than lambskin; nice & rigid, would be great broken in

the vertical zip in the front is actually a huge pocket, which is awesome

you could hide a drink in there or something

is ss13 footwear on sale (all of it)?

i don't know about all of it, but i've seen some on sale from the online retailers 

ssense had the best sale prices 

any store get the plaid shirts yet? 

i've only seen the tartan wool jacket.in bh

tombrown -> i checked a few pairs and none were on sale....your best bet with footwear is to try on in store and buy online.

pita -> they had a lot of plaid jackets but you can order the shirts from a sales rep if you ask. they were not out on the racks but from what i have been told the store itself stocks much more than can fit on the floor so if you are looking to try one on before purchasing i would inquire with the nearest associate

Finally found and bought the black 15.5 cm jeans. Holy shit are they skinny. I just barely fit them, and people worry about my health I'm so skinny. 

did you get the dirty black ones? the ones with the stains on them? i really wanna get those lol. post pictures anyways no matter which you have!

did you get the dirty black ones? the ones with the stains on them? i really wanna get those lol. post pictures anyways no matter which you have!

Just normal black ones. I've been trying to find them for ever, and finally tracked them down when the new Saint Laurent store opened  up at the Beverly Center. I'm probably going to get the ripped blue ones and the waxed ones, though. 

9380400833_d8f6799227_b.jpg

9383183622_a5b18aa59d_b.jpg

Ignore the shirt and shoes. I'm just trying them on. 

I've found that there's a huge distinction between the 15.5cm vs the 16cm cut. The 16 fits slim but there's still plenty of room to breathe. The 15.5 in the same size are ridiculously tiny. The difference is big enough that I can barely pull the 15.5cms up and button them.

Just normal black ones. I've been trying to find them for ever, and finally tracked them down when the new Saint Laurent store opened  up at the Beverly Center. I'm probably going to get the ripped blue ones and the waxed ones, though. 

looks great! also like your room. im wondering if the blue ripped ones will be the exact same colorway as the blue ones i already bought, any ideas?

075_6981d6c0-b1f8-475a-8302-81ad87e4abc8

really close to ordering these

Went to nyc this weekend and happened to pop into the Greene St and 57th St locations. Greene Street was really cool, very open and super friendly staff. They both had different stock, with the 57th St location having a bit more variety. There's still a lot that hasn't come in and after talking to a kid working there they probably won't get more stuff until September (factories and such in Italy take August off).

The 15.5cm jeans are no joke, skinny throughout with no stretch. I almost bought the "holey" jeans but the cum effect throughout was a deal breaker for me. It should be noted that this season the denim is running a size small, I got a 27 in ss13 16cm denim that fit perfect first day, and I could barely button the waist in the 15.5 size 28s.

The tailoring is fucking perfect, definitely going to splurge on a peak lapel blazer before winter fully hits.

depends what fit you're looking for. it's already cropped when you get it at your normal size (above the hips) while still having a slim profile with breathing room to spare. it's not baggy -- just a notch below relaxed.

i could probably go down one size on mine and be fine with it but i'd rather have the roomier option for layering underneath.

I would say the varsity sort of puffs out a little more than you would expect. You could probably size down one with no problems in the body. If you plan on layering you should probably take your regular size unless you are on the smaller end of the size. However as mentioned the length is decently cropped and the 44 actually hits me perfectly despite me being only 5'7. The sleeves are a little long on me though.

The varsity was also made in the women's line if you are a smaller size and want a cropped fit as seen on the runway. The SA I talked to on Greene St said that they've done away with the gold / silver chains and both lines now have the silver chain starting with aw13. I'm normally a 44 but if I try on a size 38 in women's for outerwear it fits better in the sleeves and a bit more cropped, however it does obviously fit narrower in the shoulders but you smaller dudes out there might want to try it out... there's a lot of guys that buy across the board as it's the same pattern just cut narrower.

hotlink thirdlooks pics n leave honeyee link for click through, lol

can anyone tell me if the slp jodphur boots run true to size? if i wear a sz 11 in nikes and vans would i want an 11? thank you

Definitely go up half a size if possible. I'm an 8.5 in Vans / Nike and the 8.5 Jodphur I tried on fit in the length but was too narrow. I got a 9 (42) in the harness boots and they fit perfectly. They do stretch some so if you have a thinner foot you might be alright.

Edited by jdemotion