Was there any other F/W items at the store? And how short did the varsity fit?

didn't really pay much attention, but i did remember a few leathers, the striped knits (not the oversized ones), and the usual blazers, peacoats and some shirts.

not as short as i would have liked lol. it's noticeably cropped, but in reality to achieve the runway silhouette you need to be well over 185cm.. for comparison i'm 178 and the elastic hem ended slightly below the waistband. the varsity was also available in navy w/ black leather trims, no sign of the red/white ones though.

defiance-

where was this? europe or USA?

london.

Barneys has a bunch of F/W stuff up now. 

Just a heads up for people wanting to order from Barneys.com all of the new items are pre-order even if they haven't been marked as such... I had two clients place orders for things that they could just add to cart only to receive an e-mail later that there was an error with the new items and they won't be shipped until October :\

Are the ripped chain jeans in 15.5cm? Is there any other cuts?

i did get the black ones, they are 15.5

not sure about other cuts. though i can say they definitely vary in the way they are getting cut. imo my pair of the jeans isnt quite is strongly ripped as the ones ive seen on the runway (which is a good thing imo)

i did get the black ones, they are 15.5

not sure about other cuts. though i can say they definitely vary in the way they are getting cut. imo my pair of the jeans isnt quite is strongly ripped as the ones ive seen on the runway (which is a good thing imo)

The boutiques have the chain jeans in stock now? Can you post a picture of you wearing them? And did you get any other F/W stuff?

Edited by Illithid Dude

The boutiques have the chain jeans in stock now? Can you post a picture of you wearing them? And did you get any other F/W stuff?

not a 100% sure if theyre being officially sold already, but i got them via connect. i can post a picture of me wearing them later today, might take a quick snap after university and just pm you. didnt get any more fall stuff yet, but im thinking about the chained boots and maybe a coat!

not a 100% sure if theyre being officially sold already, but i got them via connect. i can post a picture of me wearing them later today, might take a quick snap after university and just pm you. didnt get any more fall stuff yet, but im thinking about the chained boots and maybe a coat!

Connect? 

Picked up a couple of tee shirts recently. the micro stripe ss13 that was on sale.. nice light fabric, perfect for summer.. a little cropped but ive been wearing it under shirts which works well.

Also got a pocket tee shirt, but i'm not crazy about the fit for the price. got some sunglasses which are really cool.

Also, ordered the stone washed indigo denim shirt. I really liked how it looked when i tried it on and saw that sizes were selling out everywhere so I picked it up, but having buyers remorse on a $700 denim shirt. I think a few people on here got it as well.. penny for your thoughts? 

going to get the fw13 peak lapel runway jacket and probably call it a day til i see whats next for SL

I really wish the tees would work on my frame. I'm just too tall for them and my torso too long, they look like kid's t-shirts on me. Great fabric on them though. I had the same feeling you had on the denim shirt and opted out of buying it, just too much for a denim shirt, despite it having a great fit. 

Looks like a good chunk of items from the permanent collection have been removed from the website, including the denim shirt. Now that FW items are trickling into stores I'm sure they are just making room for new items on the site, as well as discontinuing items that have not sold well, but it'll be interesting to see what items actually remain in the permanent collection and carry over throughout the year(s). 

Edited by exterminatingphantom

they had a sunglasses page it seems but now it's gone, damn

yeah was looking for this too, damn.

tried on some of the sunglasses today.  nice shapes, not bad for just $300.

my only complaint is that the tint isn't as dark as i'd like it to be.

i'd wish the dark brownish tint on the black frames would actually be a darker grey/green

new boots are sick as hell.  the heel takes some getting used to, though.

at this point, i'm just debating whether to go for the chain or chain-less version.

That's weird. Their returns policy seems to be pretty strict though. I'm actually letting go of my pair in my thread, too many sunglasses. :)

Kind of weird they took them off the website too, I wonder what's up with that. Unless they're just about to overhaul all of the stock, or the layout of the stock for all the fall/winter gear.

Most of the stock at the stores seems to be selling out pretty quickly because they are only getting 1 or 2 items. I think SL is just playing it safe right now and testing out which items are more popular right now. I've picked up a number of items that quickly disappeared from their catalogue which is pretty weird. 

I'm not really sure whats going on with their site either. A lot of the FW stuff is already in stores, including mesh panel sneakers and jackets and Porter and LVR have a few things as well, so not sure why they aren't promoting it yet. 

Edited by exterminatingphantom