Yikes. Worse than I thought but thank you!

Agree about the pricing structure. My girlfriend was tripping out at the fact the boots were cheaper than some of the button down shirts. I must say though, it seems if you want somewhat of a deal at retail, you should try and purchase from Europe. The prices seem a crap ton better. For instance, the leather perfecto is more than a grand cheaper at some EU retailers than in the states!

True.

FW13 is on preview at the new SL flagship avenue montaigne.. honestly nothing really stood out outside the leather items.. duffles, plaid shirts & even varsity all looked like enhanced goodwill.. and yes the prices are cray..  the sequined cape was tagged 100K which i thought was a misprint but might actually be it lol... oh yea daft punk were shopping there right beside me.. i guess they can afford it!!

Edited by min2max

FW13 is on preview at the new SL flagship avenue montaigne.. honestly nothing really stood out outside the leather items.. duffles, plaid shirts & even varsity all looked like enhanced goodwill.. and yes the prices are cray..  the sequined cape was tagged 100K which i thought was a misprint but might actually be it lol... oh yea daft punk were shopping there right beside me.. i guess they can afford it!!

in their robot suits i hope.

Wut. That must be like a 5000% mark up. I'm a SLP defender, but that's the definition of a 'brand tax'. 

I thought they get their stuffs for free? Maybe it's all for publicity?

Did you saw the price for those tanned suede boots by any chance?

actually the funny thing with daft punk is nobody (outside of fans) knows what they look like without the masks.. the SLP staff were completely oblivious to who they had in the store and i'm pretty sure they (DP) get a kick out of that. of course they can get mad stuff for free, and they do, but they're also filthy rich so paying for a few items is really just pocket change to them.. besides Guy-Man was with his brother and Thomas his gf.. fwiw they really seemed to genuinely appreciate the clothing, saying things like "look at this.. it's really cool" and trying stuff on etc... 

i did ask about the tan suede boots since they weren't tagged but the retarded SA said she didn't know the price and was going to check... but never reverted back.. i would guess 700-800 euros but you never know with their crazy pricing policy :/

edit: suede boots are 790€ black chain boots 900€

..and i made a mistake on the embroided cloak: http://instagram.com/p/ZfTZkxnY4G/

Edited by min2max

It's all from Barneys' website. They have a few pre-order bags on there and these photos were in with them to show the bag sizing but just so happened to show some of the new rtw pieces. 

I dunno, it all kind of looks like how I would have pictured it. That all black outfit is something I would wear every day and makes me want those damn boots even more.

Looks great, except for those studded stuffs like shoes, bags and accessories... They are played out and beat to death with.

Also 1K for the suede boots T_T

feel you with those studded boots. is there any information on the ripped jeans pricing? id love to say 900$ so like twice the price of current season denim but i highly doubt that. probably gonna be around 2k :(