@fuuma, i was straight hating on that post about all coats draping nicely because the post was vague and i probably read it out of context, but it sounded like the person was saying that all coats drape nicely even the poorly cut ones. and that's just not true, but if you think that's true then have a laugh i guess.

x7Qnh5R.jpg

Sri5tUJ.jpg

varsity jacket and gold embroidery jacket lookin really good...

nothing groundbreaking here obviously, just simply luxe versions of classic youthful stuff

upon closer inspection, i am fairly certain that those shadow plaids are probably some sort of modified version of a pendleton flannel board shirt

yea am deciding at the moment between a pair of dh 19cms and 17.5 slp's

either better/really different than the other?

The SLP's are slimmer and less "gimmicky" (I.e no super long inseams, hidden buttons etc..). The quality seems top notch to me (they're all MIJ, even the non selvage models).

peeps have to realize SLP isn't DH despite the many similarities... SLP has a stronger retro influence, notably 50s/60s rockabilly/biker & 70s/80s mod/punk references, while DH was more forward-thinking. this applies to the SLP denim as well, which although may seem more basic without the darts and hidden button.. is actually more authentic to denim heritage and as mentioned above less gimmicky as well imo..

Any reviews bleu1950? Been thinking about picking up a few pieces but don't have any stores near me to see the pieces in person. I got two pairs of shoes so far and the quality seems to be lacking for the price. Though the pieces are gorgeous.

the pieces are awesome, be warned that much of the collection is super skinny and unforgiving, way smaller than hedi era dh.

and you'll probably hate it if "quality" basically means processing and thickness of fabric (a la wrinkled extra thick processed leather a la guidi).

• 3 weeks later...

so I was able to get a few prices for fall 13 items:

shadow plaid oversized flannels will be $950

red buffalo plaid shirt jacket will be $1350

blazers will be the same as ss13, around $2950-3100

various outerwear tailored pieces are around $4000 (db overcoats / trenches)

oversized sequin sweaters will range from $4000-7000

mohair cardigans around $1500-2000

leather biker will still be $4990

leather zipper pants around $3000

white rabbit fur coat w black dots will be $17500

leather trim letterman varsity $2200

didn't see anything about jeans but should be the same price as current season

take all of these with a grain of salt, prices change before deliveries and this is going off SKUs on a spreadsheet... overall this collection will be as we all thought and expensive as fuck.

i thought the leather pants would cost more, tbh.

same... still want to know how much the thrashed jeans will be but a rough estimate based on the other items so far will probably be around 2k.

I'm anxious to see how many models of boots are released, unfortunately I have no info on footwear but boots will most likely start around 900 and up from there.

Saint laurent pricing seems to be all over the place. Just look at this season. The shoes were pretty reasonable prices, but then they have t shirts that are selling for $950. The regular wallet is like $400 while adding studs brings it up to $1500.

I hope that black with white stripe varsity jacket is at least going to be somewhat reasonable (-+1500). It's one of the pieces that I thought really stood out, especially paired with that leather shirt.

Jde- btw thank you for the breakdown!

I can't wait to see someone rock that Cruelella Deville steez coat.

inthedarkesthour - if I'm not mistaken the varsity jacket is $2200. 

I agree some of the pricing is pretty reasonable - the sneakers / boots and jeans are very well priced, but some of it is just all over the place. This season's denim jacket is cheaper than some of the button downs... and I mean 7k for an oversized sweater is just insane.

Yikes. Worse than I thought but thank you!

Agree about the pricing structure. My girlfriend was tripping out at the fact the boots were cheaper than some of the button down shirts. I must say though, it seems if you want somewhat of a deal at retail, you should try and purchase from Europe. The prices seem a crap ton better. For instance, the leather perfecto is more than a grand cheaper at some EU retailers than in the states!