Dries Van Noten mens F/W 13 - Paris

bill

This follows really nicely his spring 2013, which was, like this one, quite amazing. Patterns and colours are done and mixed nicely, like Dries usually does. I like the whole relaxed (careless) silhouette going on there. Were the clothes made that way or it's because of the styling? Either way, that's an A+ job.

What a collection. Dries x Birkenstock esque sandals making me want to go high fashion socks with sandals.

Some great collections coming through from pfw, this so far being my favorite. His women's ss13 collection I absolutely loved, and this has notes of it throughout. Muted prints and colors on incredible fabrics, and I'm loving the relaxed silhouettes. Two favorites are:

DRI0263_450x675.jpg

I'm so happy he did a moto pant for men in the fall - he did this same pant in his ss13 collection for women and I was so envious. Also most of the knits look like they're softer than blankets.

DRI0078_450x675.jpg

DAT COAT - best iteration of a 'robe coat' I've seen and the pattern is just brilliant, something I can see myself in for years

Edited by jdemotion