Rick Owens mens F/W 13 - Paris

bill

Outstanding pants, loved the jacket in the third slide and non-centered zippers make me so very happy inside.

YVL_9571_450x675.jpg

A caveman mixed with an astronaut?

I feel good about this collection and looking toward the future. As others said, it looks like what the mix of Star Wars and Blade Runner would look like. I was sure he would do the second episode of the full-of-clogs collection, but this surprised me and for good.

Sure he used a few old ideas and some stuff could've been left for the showrooms, but I'm already crazy about this. The skinny trousers are nice, too.

The footwear is borderline ugly, like Raf's boots, but I loved em since the second i saw the pictures (and I love the clogs, too).

The woven tops are also interesting. Nice collars.

That jacket (post above me) looks worn inside out. which reminds me of Balenciaga fall 2010 (crazy footwear and outerwear. one of my favourite collection of Nicolas). He also did those two new shearlings and used lots of ponyskin (or shaved mink? i don't know).