Hedi Slimane/Saint Laurent/Dior Homme general discussion thread

bill

Thanks, that's what I thought. I'm considering just wearing 85 on the smallest hole. It just doesn't feel correct though to have so much excess length. For those that wear 28 jeans, do you just wear 85 on the smallest hole, or do you wear the women's / unisex belts in 80?

Cheers.

I have this in a 85: http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/women/belts-skinny-belt-original-skinny-studded-belt-in-black-leather-and-gold-toned-brass_cod46304220oq.html

I had my tailor make an extra hole right at the end so if I wear it at my natural waist it fits perfectly, but usually I wear my jeans closer to my hips and the 85 fits me fine. 

I have that tshirt in xs the other slp tshirts i have in the same size fit quite close but this tshirt is a bit more of a loose fit on me but not so much that it looks too big,

anyone knows how the SS14 duckies shoes fit? I had 44 in the harness boots due to tightness in the ankle but they're bit large in terms of length. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering if anybody had pics of the FW 14 mens shoes, I cant find any pics that aren't from runway/good quality.... 

-Thanks!

I believe these are the women's version of the creeper.  But judging by the runway pictures, the men's should be identical.

34o644g.jpg

also a plaid version of the skate sneaker:

2dwi680.png

I was just wondering if anybody had pics of the FW 14 mens shoes, I cant find any pics that aren't from runway/good quality.... 

-Thanks!

hmmm they're on the website for pre-order (women's only though)

women's monkstrap creepers

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/women/shoes-creepers-creepers-30-monkstrap-shoe-in-black-patent-leather_cod44670222sq.html

women's laceup creepers

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/women/shoes-creepers-creepers-30-woven-vamp-lace-up-shoe-in-black-leather_cod44670221re.html

interestingly, they're supposedly "made in italy" and not "made in england" as i had initially thought (which rules out the case that they're essentially rebranded george cox/underground creepers)

-Thanks!

14004979150_f63fd59334_o.jpg

14189076012_5efc60ccf9_b.jpg

sorry for the unedited screenshot, too lazy to crop. i'll double check at work, but the pricing is around $1095-1295 depending on the model... i know my work got the monkstraps, d-rings, and stitched toe models.

Edited by jdemotion

sorry for the unedited screenshot, too lazy to crop. i'll double check at work, but the pricing is around $1095-1295 depending on the model... i know my work got the monkstraps, d-rings, and stitched toe models.

Any idea when the FW stuff will start trickling in?

Any idea when the FW stuff will start trickling in?

fall starts shipping beginning of June, usually it's SLGs and accessories first. The SLP boutiques should start receiving pieces in a few weeks but the whole collection won't fully ship until 09/30. Luisaviaroma is usually the first of the online retailers to have new collections up so I'd keep an eye on them. Women's pre-fall has been delivering for a couple weeks now.

Legate unfortunately I don't think they are redoing the og varsity colorway. There are some aw13 and ss14 pics sprinkled within that gallery.

how many wears did it take for you guys to break in your 15.5cm? i don't even want to walk outside with the ones I just bought cuz they're so tight lol 

For me it takes about a week.