Hedi Slimane/Saint Laurent/Dior Homme general discussion thread

bill

Damn, Fall stuff already?! Was this the Paris store?

Rodeo Drive. They only had a few pieces though. The rest of the stuff should be coming in throughout the next few months. 

Edited by Illithid Dude

YVS0022_450x675.jpg

Stopped by Saint Laurent today. They had some Fall/Winter stuff already, including the beige sweater this guy is wearing, which retails for $1010. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be, though still not exactly cheap. 

yup. saw a pic on ig of someone  trying it on!

So I really want those chain black boots from the fall season...I guess the pricing is not too extreme like some of the other items but I was wondering if you guys reckon it will survive long enough from being sold out to go on sale? I read somewhere its around 900 something euros...

the chain looks too thin and delicate. Wouldn't surprise me if they snap or break off completely when you go out partying in those.

same with those ripped chain jeans. bummed they will probably just fall apart after wearing them 3 times

Does anybody know if this jacket is part of the SS collection or of it's a pre-fall item? It's on ysl.com in suede, but this one in black leather showed up just recently and I've only found it on one shop (Farfetch)... I need it ;-) 

It's part of the spring collection. There's one here, but I seem to recall that you're a 48, right?

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w87860229

It's part of the spring collection. There's one here, but I seem to recall that you're a 48, right?

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w87860229

Yes that's right, that's too small for me... nice to see that Hedi still makes limited runs of the same jacket in different materials...this one in black leather must be very rare...too bad for me tho ;-)

Anyone know how the SL boots fits? Are they as narrow as the dior homme slimane ones? I usually had to size up one in dior homme boots due to the ultra narrow shape!

They fit narrow, the toebox and ankle are basically the same shape as the DH I've had.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yh but Kanye ... seriously com'on this douche cannot even compete with Hedi two worlds, one a brilliant artist and the other one .... roughly rapper. KW got the big head since WTT.

Not a big fan of Kanye but calling Hedi a brilliant artist is taking it a bit too far. He feels the time allright but nothing he has done has been super original a tweak here a tweak there. Don't get me wrong buthe ain't no yohi or rick owens, where as you see it you know who it is by.

A thrift shop and my tailor can do that too. And yes my tailor is that good.