Hedi Slimane/Saint Laurent/Dior Homme general discussion thread

bill

Pretty sure fall stuff isn't shipping yet, it's pre-fall. Most stores should see a small bump in items within the next month or so with those items. I know the location I work in is expecting a delivery around the 1st-2nd week of June. Actual fw stuff probably won't be shipping until around August. Pre-fall will probably just be more denim and a restock of basics / staples... I don't think we'll be seeing the ripped jeans / huge knits etc for another couple months.

Obviously the flagships work a bit differently and can get stuff in earlier... you should probably be able to pre-order within the next 2-3 weeks. 

Edited by jdemotion

Saks has some of the women's stuff for Fall on their website for pre-order so that will give some idea to the pricing. Fall is crazy expensive. 

Dayum. 2k for a floral dress. $1300 for the boots doesn't seem terrible, though, and from looking at the S/S stuff the mensware is a little less expensive (i.e womens highs are about 650, while mens are 575). Totally called the scarves being 500-700, though. 

Does anybody know if this jacket is part of the SS collection or of it's a pre-fall item? It's on ysl.com in suede, but this one in black leather showed up just recently and I've only found it on one shop (Farfetch)... I need it ;-) 10418210_2153292_1000_zpsed788e37.jpg

does anyone know what the slp leather chain is? wallet chain bracelet? and where i can find it...thanks

http://www.2nd-blog-cafe.jp/2ndphotojournal/

from 3/31

I believe that's a belt. It was featured in the 'Skinny' look book. I've never seen it online, but I'm sure they sell it in the stores.

I believe that's a belt. It was featured in the 'Skinny' look book. I've never seen it online, but I'm sure they sell it in the stores.

you mean this one?

xaoIFBZ.jpg

GOLOvz5.jpg

AIgC5UQ.jpg

yes, it is sold online:

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/saint_laurent/black_braided_leather_and_chain_bogoe_belt/66344

http://www.matchesfashion.com/product/148824

the chain on the biker wallets don't have leather woven between the links.

the wallet chains are also extremely long.

YVS0022_450x675.jpg

Stopped by Saint Laurent today. They had some Fall/Winter stuff already, including the beige sweater this guy is wearing, which retails for $1010. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be, though still not exactly cheap.