The 7th Annual Superfuture Suptertrash Ordscars – 2013

'did that just happen?' moment cherished by budweiser

you still post stupid shit.

funniest anecdote:

...As I'm walking into the washroom I see this old chinese man, pants at his ankles and he's pissing from like 5 feet away. He had a solid arch to his piss. I exclaimed, "what the fuck?!" and did a quick 180 walked right out. He didn't even flinch (and I was pretty loud).

I see him finally leave like 20 seconds later (he obviously didn't wash his hands), so I went in and did my business.

Still not believing what I had witnessed, I head upstairs to catch my bus. It arrives, I get on, sit down. And who the fuck sits right across from me? =/

superawkward post of the year (many to choose from)

I met this chick in Tel Aviv who after three days of hanging out, told me that I could just stay with her instead of paying for a hotel room. She was attractive and seemed to be sane so I figured it would be fun.

What she didn't tell me then was they her apartment was "under remodel" and was the weirdest living space I have ever been in. I don't think it was designed to be an apartment and rather was supposed to be a large conference room with a bathroom attached to it and a random kitchen put in. It was a single room with the kitchen in one corner, the bed area in one, the bathroom in the next, and then in the middle was this large table where she drew, painted, and did artsy shit. There was one door: the entrance/exit. From any part of the room you could see everything else. Nothing obscured your view of the toilet or shower.

The first few nights I slept on an air mattress and then later on we slept together in her bed. Because she accidentally popped the air mattress. Overall it was pretty decent cause I didn't have to pay for a hotel.

I would time my bathroom business for when she was out of the apartment cause I couldn't get used to showering or shitting in plain view. It was just weird. She, on the other hand, didn't care.

We would hang out whenever I wasn't getting lost and whenever she wasn't doing her art. But then things got weird.

One night she told me she had to do something and left in a hurry. Curious and bored, I flipped through the sketch books she left on her table.

They were filled with drawings of me. I wish I took a picture of them. They were really good but absolutely creepy. She had pages of drawings of me sleeping with notes like, "2:35AM: a flip and a scratch to the arm".

She came back while I was still looking at them and she flipped out. I apologized for going through her stuff and she told me that I had to leave. I packed my shit up and on my way out she yelled, "I WAS SO INSPIRED BY YOU. I WISH I COULD'VE KEEP YOU FOREVER."

Left Tel Aviv the next day. Ha.