Agrophobia , help ?(LONG READ)

Blank TV

I don't think I'm attractive but a couple of girls thought i was .

I've been approached by three girls so far and told that i was handsome, i had the opportunity to get to know them but i was such a pussy that i couldn't continue on talking to them.The second one that approached me worked in gamestop and had a nice round ass, i still regret not getting to know her .

Dude that's three more than me (the last girl to call my handsome was my sister..or maybe my aunt or something).

That's definitely a good thing though, and you should definitely take some good feelz from that and build up your confidence. The way I see it, these random girls coming up to you, you probably won't ever see in your life again, so it won't hurt your odds of starting something unexpectedly awesome. But based on how you are, these are baby steps and you're doing a great job of getting out of your comfort zone.

And since that girl works at gamestop, it means she'll be there again. Think about approaching her again dude

Dude that's three more than me (the last girl to call my handsome was my sister..or maybe my aunt or something).

That's definitely a good thing though, and you should definitely take some good feelz from that and build up your confidence. The way I see it, these random girls coming up to you, you probably won't ever see in your life again, so it won't hurt your odds of starting something unexpectedly awesome. But based on how you are, these are baby steps and you're doing a great job of getting out of your comfort zone.

And since that girl works at gamestop, it means she'll be there again. Think about approaching her again dude

The thing is, i was going to start talking to girls randomly to get used to rejection. But after reading negative things off of 4ch@n i feel doomed .

I really need to get off of the internet .

yo are you really using 4ch for life advice

2ch seems to have some nice people (read the densha otoko or molester man mangas) but 4ch is even lamer it's pretty obv that most of the people are losers and they're on there because it's the realest human interaction. I don't even mean it in a mean way but just sayin... Don't use them as your guide to life.

People are terrible and absolutely retarded irl but that's kinda the norm, like everyone except speidi in current big brother uk. But there are also people like you who know better and are awkward and self aware about their self consciousness. Not everyone's judging you all the time and so what if they are, fuck em they're not worth your attention cos they're pricks... Unless they're not but until they prove otherwise people who are nice to you wanna be nice to you so start there.

I just got off the phone with my friend and he was telling me that his Dad is opening up a coffee shop so we can work in. He's going to be paying us 10 dollars an hour, so it should be awesome .

Hopefully this will help me get used to socializing with other people before i start college .