Union Special 43200 Collection PIC HEAVY!

masterofevil

• 6 months later...

Not sure if this violates any rules but I figure because of the content it could perhaps be forgiven if it is a transgression.

I am unfortunately parting with my like new 43200 G from 1987...

I have listed it in the Supermarket :(

I really want it to go to a good home so that is why I am posting this here, not for spam purposes but to make sure that a quality person gets a chance to take care of it after me...

You're back.. posting to Sufu, but won't return any of the e-mails sent to you about a 43200g which was bought from you over a year ago and never worked.  The person that bought it paid you $6000 for a paperweight. 

Edited by kiya

You're back.. posting to Sufu, but won't return any of the e-mails sent to you about a 43200g which was bought from you over a year ago and never worked.  The person that bought it paid you $6000 for a paperweight. 

This is funny and sad. Is this the same guy who sells nothing but shitty Union Special 43200G and Edge-Lock machines on eBay? He sold my friend a 'first generation' 43200g that never worked, and quoted me $450 for an aftermarket hemming attachment.

Hard pass on anything and everything he sells. 

Edited by Billthebutchr

This is funny and sad. Is this the same guy who sells nothing but shitty Union Special 43200G and Edge-Lock machines on eBay? He sold my friend a 'first generation' 43200g that never worked, and quoted me $450 for an aftermarket hemming attachment.

Hard pass on anything and everything he sells. 

Yup, that's him.  AKA, the owner of Guns n' Money jeans.

Edited by kiya