Yom

visvim s/s 2013

not worth getting shot over, now the kerchief on the other hand. hahah

does the visvim 7 hole ’73 folk fit true to size? thx in advance.

Fits .5 to a full size big. Fits like the grizzly is what everyone says. I found this seasons to be a little bigger than my FW12 Grizzly however.

Fits .5 to a full size big. Fits like the grizzly is what everyone says. I found this seasons to be a little bigger than my FW12 Grizzly however.

Agreed, this seasons seem to fit bigger than my aw12 grizzly

If something is sold out on the JP online store does that mean its also sold out instore at the JP FILs?

Thanks!

FILs stocks more stuff than you think

*also I think if you ask the people nicely, you can get last seasons items at a lower retail cmiiw

Edited by ravennavaro

ICT Coverall

ICT_Coverall.jpeg

and SS Shirt (4 points)

ICT_Coverall_and_SS_Shirt.jpg

Thanks to Master for the Proxy!

ohh damn, i've already (stupidly) made a bid on them through a proxy site.. auction ends in about 6 hours.

i'm sorry to distract from the thread subject. is there anything i can do to get out of the sale or is it impossible once the bid has been made? do proxy sites ever accept cancellations?

To answer one of the above questions, webshop stock and actual FIL stock do vary. If you're after something you may especially want to check with the FILs outside of Tokyo, which I think is seriously picked over.

Anyone know how the ICT indigo t-shirts fit? Master? Thanks.

They fit like the sea island ones exactly. Not like the Giza ones which run bigger

Gonna be in Singapore in a week and a bit, wondering how much more is FIL SG mark up compared to FIL in Japan? Any chance they'd have older stock there or does it all generally sell out?

Gonna be in Singapore in a week and a bit, wondering how much more is FIL SG mark up compared to FIL in Japan? Any chance they'd have older stock there or does it all generally sell out?

at least 15-20% mark up. its crazy

Forget about FIL SG. Was nice for my first visit but their price won't be pleasant to see.

Non-washed are like USD$700 in there while the JP's retail were only like USD$450+/- I believe.

Yeah......think i'm gonna skip on FIL SG in that case, prices seem way too high even compared to JP retail + proxy fee + shipping.

so its around 25-30% higher than japan's retail

and surrender does still have a lot of SS12 stuff laying around, they are selling them in jakarta right now, but i think if you ask them nicely they will show you what they have left

that depends if your a regular customer at FIL SG.

^and no surrender will not. most stuffs are in their warehouse or in jakarta.

I say it's still worth checking out FIL in Singapore, it's a nice store, even if you're not intending to buy anything.

Edited by rirawin

Does anyone know if is it easy to walk into FIL to purchase a backpack or is it always out of stock.

Also is it true that their 20L retails around 40-50k yen?