visvim s/s 2013

Yom

Anyone know where can I get the new 2013ss ballistic 20l from JAPAN? I can't find it on the jp visvim webstore. Wanna get it close to the japanese retail price. Wouldn't mind proxying it, just need to know where. Thanks!

does the ballistic have the straps without the padded cord? def avoid the lamina's with it and most certainly avoid conceptshop.hk with just about anything .... my pain with a lamina, only 6months old and fell apart page 301 +

http://www.fuk.co.uk/threads/visvim_dsm?page=300

for those with the room spray : how do you use it ? I noticed I have to spray quite a big amount in my living room if I want the scent to remain the whole day. I also spray it on my clothes, but I am afraid it may stain ?

for those with the room spray : how do you use it ? I noticed I have to spray quite a big amount in my living room if I want the scent to remain the whole day. I also spray it on my clothes, but I am afraid it may stain ?

I use it as a fragrance and leave it to the candles to scent the room...

49k - might go for a pair myself.

Thanks ruco! I got the scout pant corduroy in navy but I can't escape the enticing natural indigo!

Fluxus 04 is the slim version? Definitely going the dark indigo jchen