Yom

visvim s/s 2013

For fuck sake. Get a proxy person and get shit from FIL. If its too good if a deal, it's prob not a deal. And I still say that those pics are of a real armiger. I could be wrong but at this point I don't give two fucks. How is it I've been buying visvim for 5 years and never worried about a fake, cause I send someone trust worthy to fil to grab it. Ohh please can we now discuss what proxy service everyone is using.

Seven besides the ICT Americana. I know nothing is scheduled but could be spot items maybe. There was nothing on the list such as a Americana or Hockney

Got in the cochise and they're proper moon boots, legit work-site woodchopping' footwear. Construction is the best yet. That said seeing the style in person doesn't strike me as anything I couldn't find at the local work wear store. From the pictures I thought it would a bit sleeker. I'm gonna brutalize these if I decide to keep them.

demonator - as ppl have said steer well clear of that seller. It was me that asked before and they are fake, I had to pull a sale of an auction that I won via proxy, he also has neg for selling fake.

of course they are fake, and this seller also listed all the most faked in China : Grizzly suede, VisxMastermind 7 holes, Patrician, etc...

he actually uses the same pics as from Taobao :

http://item.taobao.c...&id=21817104817

I got a pair of Fluxus 04 Cords in sz 4 and am looking to buy the 04 damaged chino. Thing is the fluxus cords are about an inch or two too big in the waist, but fit fine through the leg. I'm aso a 36 in the non-wash denim, 34 was a bit too tight. Would I be able to size down to a sz 3?

Also, any word on a ss13 Grizzly release? Thanks for any input.

Edited by Nugtron

demonator - as ppl have said steer well clear of that seller. It was me that asked before and they are fake, I had to pull a sale of an auction that I won via proxy, he also has neg for selling fake.

thanks buddy appreciate this

Master

Looking real dope there in the kerchief! The fit on you is amazing! Can I ask you about sizing on the kerchief jacket - if I am size 2 in visvim shirts, do I have to size one up for the kerchief jacket?

Kerchief jacket Indigo camping trailer. Red navy or black. Size up one size. The indigo camping trailer pop up store in Japan

Edited by emixam

Hi,

Can anyone give me sizing advice on the Kilgores? I wear size 3 perfectly on the 101 Jacket as well as most other pieces here

Just want to chime in and echo monkeyboy's thoughts on the cochise sizing. Although I wouldn't quite say it runs a half-size small the sizing does run more like a virgil than a grizzly.

Around 1550 USD iirc, so fucking jelly, it looks awesome.

hows the fabric on the attus? looks similar to the OG sanjuro or maybe the linen noragi. great slubbiness.

102 one wash received yesterday.

The 12 oz cotton/linen slubby yarn fabric paired with the lighter indigo shade give it a cool summer vibe.

IMAG0260_zps5b803663.jpg

size down compared to my 101 damaged for a tighter fit

59a49c4f-67f5-43ab-b33a-21797526bdff_zps5418542c.jpg

542605_479853548742407_744410738_n_zpsa94c9cf2.jpg

Edited by emixam

the new HN viator glasses do not come with a amy skin case, comes with a off white clothe case (shld be same as the ones used for the shoes) filled with wool? or something in between.

and the new HN viators are 100% plastic.

544629_513979798652549_1280850758_n.jpg

NBHD's 2013 s/s collection. Thought it looked like one from Visvim 2-3 years back.

the new HN viator glasses do not come with a amy skin case, comes with a off white clothe case (shld be same as the ones used for the shoes) filled with wool? or something in between.

and the new HN viators are 100% plastic.

Lame shit... But thanks for the info

I think the ICT retail is around 120000 yen. And like the denim its natural dyed and luxsic. I tried to get the exact same one above but no size 4 s were made at all so I was fucked. Very nice though !

I think the ICT retail is around 120000 yen. And like the denim its natural dyed and luxsic. I tried to get the exact same one above but no size 4 s were made at all so I was fucked. Very nice though !

i tried to ask the sales what was special about this jacket and all they could tell me was that it was luxsic. he didnt understand what i was asking when i asked about the dying.

it also comes in a slightly different packaging than what fil usually does

null_zps1d09cae7.jpg

Edited by Khaddie