Yom

visvim s/s 2013

Nice set.

Since I don't own any of these uhh publications, can anyone take a few snapshots of the contents? Is that an editorial photo shoot, plain text?

will try and get really really stoned one of these days and start the scanning process....

they are product ref for each season

and are tremendous.

Does anyone know the deal with those crummy buttons that randomly appear on Visvim shirts / pants? The one that are like chrome plated plastic eg lhamo cuffs. Think the one wash / damaged also come with paint chipping from the distressing process.

Also have seen these on uniqlo military shirts so thought there might be a story there?

Think the distressed buttons are intentional, at least that was my impression. I tried to flake it off more and wasnt able to. My lhamo cuffs are all metal. 

Edited by Fycus

I'd pay good money for the ss2005 and dissertation on perfect, the only 2 left to complete mine

does FIL ever have any sales, and if yes, when does it usually occur?

I always wonder myself, but from experience, older stuff might be distrubuted to other offcial retailers, some they keep at the back. thats why for some pieces from older season you still can grab from FIL. You just need to ask.

Some retailers got stuff pretty late, like southern hamisphere countries like aus or nz with different season from the rest of the world.

You can definitely go to FIL and ask for a specific item from an older season and see if they have it in stock but they're not too keen on you just asking for "any stock from previous seasons". 

Rirawin, how come you never update your blog anymore ?

I don't have the time anymore  :(

The first one was FW '04-05, which is the one with a blank spine. G-line came as a "pamphlet" as the collection was so small it didn't justify a dissertation, nevertheless, the G-line one is sandwiched halfway through the stack.

I stand corrected... well I nearly had a full set then! On the subject of Visvim in the early days, what was the first piece of Visvim people purchased?

For me it was the Trekker backpack which I purchased back in 2004... seems crazy to think I've been into it for nearly a decade.

I'll post pix if anyone's interested. My first purchase was coyote shoes. Still have them.

My 1st purchase was the Kiefer Nez Perce from 2007 (cant remeber if 007 or 2008 ?), that i still rock every summer

P1020810.jpg

Edited by emixam

first buy patrician plain toe beige, still got em. picked up from trendy zone HK

Visvim-Patrician-Plain-Toe-Folk-01.jpg

Edited by seven.homme

got the above plain toe in beige usa size 8 for sale :)

Edited by ummmm.

Those kiefers are just getting good and it took 6 years. That's the shit I like, when its all beat and looks like shit and still functions like it did the day you got it