visvim s/s 2013

Yom

How do the highwater chinos fit? I found a few. Pairs size 1 on y!j and the measurements say the waist fits close to 32 inches, but that doesn't seem right?

I have pair of size 2's which fit a 32 inch waist, so those measurements are off. I know size 3 are a 34.

good service from Humanbehavior, sometimes you need to email them a few times though, once you've paid though you can rest easy. make sure you understand the difference between an available item and an item they have to order for you, due to availability they may not be able to get a pre order item, especially if its past its release date.

Yeah if I have white ankle socks on with the kngrs the socks will be brown. I mean it all depends on how much your foot is sweating as well, after a wash it comes out just fine. The ICT Virgil's are mud dyed and those things literally turn the entire sick brown but again after a wash is fine

Ao8bSOh.jpg

3UYA46H.jpg

went with sz 4 on linen kilgore. Im 6'3 170 lbs, tall and skinny and fits well. wearing it over both a lhamo and damaged albacore and fits comfortably. obviously very thin and will do well as a summer jacket.

Need some help guys..That's some older stuff dating back to FW12 I think Does anyone know if this jacket has ever hit Visvim shops? Haven't seen a single photo of it despite the images from "study and practice" exhibition in Hong kong:

visvim_elmendorf.jpg

I thought it's ELMENDORF PICARO / INDIGO:
visvim_picaro_indigo.jpg

but the color looks dramatically different.. I don't know if it's just the photos or are these two totally different jackets. Anyone can help?