visvim s/s 2013

Yom

I'm not sure what you mean.. he's not wearing a Patton in the video, nor is it shown anywhere throughout the video if I'm correct.

Speaking of which... Nigel Cabourn's coastal command shearling jacket is so much better.. I was choosing between the two, went with NC Coastal Command and I've never regretted it.

Yeah, about that, 504k yens. Little more than last FW Elmendorf IT. Not crazy when compared with other luxury brand shearling. The fur coat is on some next level fashion eskimo too. Hope someone gets it.

Edited by jcashen87

if not lets club together for him

splendid - a size 3 or 4 should suit me well. as part of the deal I'll allow akuma to wear it one weekend every year for two years.

half jokes aside if I were going for a bank acct. busting wife sends me packing piece it would be the shearling robe, naturally.

For the VIRGIL BOOTS-FOLK s/s 2013 what size should I be getting? I am a size 9 in Mark mcnairy, size 9 in clarks desert boots, size 9 in red wings 875, size 10 in nike. 

Thank you so much

Does anyone else have problems with checkout at the visvim webstore? Everytime I either try to proceed to checkout and fill info in, when I submit the screen refreshes and everything is gone. I tried creating an account, proceed to pay with account, logging in. Please help

^that happened to me before. I tried paying with different methods, different accounts, different browsers and the same thing keeps happening. I eventually solve it though, after retrying for probably close to a hundred times. It just suddenly accepted the transaction and went through

finally got a response from them and they fixed their site and completed the purchase. They keep on saying the virgil folk boot fits true to size, so i order a US 9. really hope it fits ok