visvim s/s 2013

Yom

Does anyone know the deal with those crummy buttons that randomly appear on Visvim shirts / pants? The one that are like chrome plated plastic eg lhamo cuffs. Think the one wash / damaged also come with paint chipping from the distressing process.

Also have seen these on uniqlo military shirts so thought there might be a story there?

Think the distressed buttons are intentional, at least that was my impression. I tried to flake it off more and wasnt able to. My lhamo cuffs are all metal. 

Edited by Fycus

I always wonder myself, but from experience, older stuff might be distrubuted to other offcial retailers, some they keep at the back. thats why for some pieces from older season you still can grab from FIL. You just need to ask.

Some retailers got stuff pretty late, like southern hamisphere countries like aus or nz with different season from the rest of the world.

The first one was FW '04-05, which is the one with a blank spine. G-line came as a "pamphlet" as the collection was so small it didn't justify a dissertation, nevertheless, the G-line one is sandwiched halfway through the stack.

I stand corrected... well I nearly had a full set then! On the subject of Visvim in the early days, what was the first piece of Visvim people purchased?

For me it was the Trekker backpack which I purchased back in 2004... seems crazy to think I've been into it for nearly a decade.