visvim s/s 2013

Yom

on 2nd thought, i also remember something about its from WMV line .. still looks ugly tho.

i like hiroki's style during ss14 presentation ..

anyways .. anyone know a good proxy for HK yahoo auction? or anyone here do proxy for yahoo auction?

OYUR07M.png

LAYlZBh.png

mIIENGW.png

Edited by seven.homme

totally unrelated .. but some of you might already heard about over all master cloth.

carhartt's high end brand .. luke meier is the designer, and chris gibbs is one of the owner or something. 

also I heard someone used to work for Vis is one of the owner as well. some say they're trying to compete with vis ..

PQOkXjh.png

f06zT0w.png

TdCah8c.png

epe2uYt.png

Edited by seven.homme

Received my Cochise boots today- damn, I can't believe my eyes how beautiful they are... super-happy with the purchase! If anyone considered buying them and hasn't pulled the trigger yet- do it.

which color did you go for ? I think burgundy is the best. Curious to see how the bison leather will age

I went for brown, I was torn whether I should get brown or burgundy. I bought brown mostly because of lazytuba's photos of them at flickr and because of the fact that I pretty much always end up buying V shoes in burgundy.. :)

But yeah- the plan is to get another pair in burgundy, they are that cool.

hey visvim gurus, im just about to pull the trigger on the 101 one wash, but im not sure if i should size up/down.

heres the measurements listed by mr sk

SIZE 1 : Length 62 , Shoulder 41 , Sleeve 57.5 , Chest 100 (cm)
SIZE 2 : Length 64.5 , Shoulder 43 , Sleeve 59.0 , Chest 105 (cm)

im usually a sz 1 in vis shirts and i intend to wear with a tee shirt inside(not too much layering on the inside). anyone got this piece can can confirm the measurements by mr sk? thanks a bunch!

I'd say an exception is 101 Damaged-8 jacket- I just bought a size 2 from sufu member and it fits like SS13 101 jacket size 3. Maybe a taaad bit smaller in shoulders.. I find the SS13 101 damaged jacket to be a bit tight/small for a size 3.

Edited by kodziru