visvim s/s 2013

Yom

Slightly OT, has anybody experienced the shoe adhesive coming off with older, non-Folk shoes like the FBTs or Mowats? Usually the part where the heel tab is or sometimes the midsole. It's quite annoying.

The belts from their more recent seasons come up small, so if you're a 30/size 1 go for size 32.

Following on from the sizing query above...

If I'm a US9 in Virgils and a US9 in the 7-Hole folks (with the latter I find them a little bit more roomy on the toe box), could I get away with sizing down to a US8 with the FW12-13 Grizzly boots? Or is that going to be toe crunching?

Edited by regulator_86

Has anyone purchased the Sundance shirt and thus could comment on sizing? Same question for the Comanche boot - How does it fit? Also, for what it's worth, recently tried on the Suede Varsity IT in size 3, and it fit perfectly. Beautiful jacket. A few other nice items now at Bergdorf now.

Feeding the beast within:

As this thread is getting very slooooow can we share fave blogs that have some (tenuous perhaps) vsvm related content so that I can scour something else for a change

i only know of this and fuk for vis related chat but blog wise this is what i regularly peep at

(actual addresses not accurate but a quick search should get you there)

thenonplace

http://stephenmann.tumblr.com

thisisnaive

madamecuriewasmymother
scottem
theforlornhope
steel wool golden fleece
the bengalstripe
garbroll
strangewaysnyc
kuatoloves
jjjound
nepenthes.....i know but tumblrs worth a peep
everyoneeatscookies
je suis perdu
serious wapanese

dialogblog jp

humanbehaviour

conceptstore hk

i used to have a few more jp based ones but have lost deers

Edited by winstonrodney...

^ youd be fine on the us9 on the virgils. i wear 11-11.5 in shoes and i wear an 11 in virgils. i wear them with/without socks with no issues. not sure on the other your asking about...

^ youd be fine on the us9 on the virgils. i wear 11-11.5 in shoes and i wear an 11 in virgils. i wear them with/without socks with no issues. not sure on the other your asking about...

Thanks and I meant to type Skagway shoes. Would I also be fine with a US 9?

Thanks and I meant to type Skagway shoes. Would I also be fine with a US 9?

^ What i was trying to type was: I found the skagway fits pretty long like regular chucks but maybe a bit more narrow.

On a different note, think there's any chance of finding a Kilgore in stock at any of the JP FILs?

picked up the SS13 olive kilgore today, really like it. It uses the same fabric as the noragi chino but the olive color is different from the noragi....fits TTS for info !

IMAG0363_zps55cc080f.jpg

Oh and I got it from this shop : http://yisubaijian.taobao.com/search.htm?spm=2013.1.w5002-1234839978.1.bbqXmL&search=y

100% legit, i was in their physical store in Hangzhou today, very nice and so is the shop manager.