visvim s/s 2013

Yom

on another note go easy on the cochise laces, I snapped one yesterday.

one came already half cut for my pair....

I think I saw a pic where you showed that you broke the back handle as well ?

Edited by emixam

I know this is fw12 but I figured I would keep discussion here. Thoughts on my denim coverall? I just threw it on over what I wore today, not sure its the most versatile piece in the world but I always wanted it. Planning on keeping it for now...

aiAfQaJ.jpg?2

Edited by Fycus

Yup, fw12 artifact coverall damaged.

Does anybody know if tresbien is going to get the print lhamo shirt? Hoping I didn't miss out by passing on the bureau. Also, is it that lightweight? I dont know how I feel if it's gauzy, but if the weight is similar to any cotton shirt thats probably fine.

yeah, and the shoes being downstairs is fucking stupid

to be fair, that's normal in a dept store... sometimes they'll have a pair or two on display but you'll always have to go to the shoe dept to buy it.

what i object to about the bergdorf remodel is it's trying to be youthful and hip like barneys co-op, but they don't have simon doonan

Hey guys, I'm interested in a proxy to get the Foley's. They're available at visvim's online shop but only in Japan. I've seen ppl recommend a few different proxies, but I just want a good idea of 1-2 that are dependable and have reasonable rates. If anyone can help me in that, thanks.

thanks for the PM's and help. Real quick, anybody familiar with the sizing of this season's Foley's? Are they TTS or do they run small?

For reference, I've got a pair of S/S 12 Patricians, F/W 12 Grizzlies, and S/S 13 Gris Moc Mid's all size 9. The Gris Moc's are noticeably more "snug" than the Grizzlies and Patricians. I've heard that past season Foley's run small, so I'm tryna decide if I should cop a 9 or size up to a 10.

Edited by GriddleGreazy

anyone has the social sculpture jeans non-washed or raws? cant decide between non-washed or raw.

i heard from some people on fuk that the threads runs out like in 2 wears or so like pocket threads rip off and stuff.

do you think its a good buy?

Interest Check on some Viavim items:

ICT Red Bandana Insulator Vest - size 4 NWT

ICT Red Lhamo Shirt - size 4 NWT

Sanjuro FW12 Dark Brown Cord Kimono - size 3 NWT

Sanjuro SS12 Luxsic Linen Indigo - size 3 NWT

Noragi Damaged Luxsic Indigo - size 4 NWT

I may get around to ebay or marketplace here - but just thought about offering up here first - PM me

Edited by Hatful of Hallow

anyone has the social sculpture jeans non-washed or raws? cant decide between non-washed or raw.

i heard from some people on fuk that the threads runs out like in 2 wears or so like pocket threads rip off and stuff.

do you think its a good buy?

i have a pair of 04 raws and i absolutely love it. been wearing them almost everyday for 2 months and they're holding up pretty well! no loose treads or anything. the fit is amazing :) goes really well with the 7 hole and americana, def my fav pair of jeans at the moment!